frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019
So, this is the second playthrough this has happened to me. I get Shiori's intro scene, but then no matter how many times I work or work hard she never appears again.

Am I doing something wrong?
If I Remember Correctly, When 1st Time Shiori Work At Office There Are Choices, If You Choice First Option, Shiori Will Never Appears Again (Gone), You Have To Choose Second Option "I Like When You Call Me Master (Or Something)" To Make Shiori Appear. Else, You Have To Start Over The Game From The Very Beginning.

Sir_Shy

Apr 26, 2017
Ever since the most recent update I can't get into the university anymore, I can move to the location but no matter the time, day, or stats I cannot study/attend classes.

Xinef

Dec 16, 2019
On loading a save in the newest version, my name tag has reverted back to Mike from what I had set it at. I am still called by the right name in dialogue though. Any idea how to fix this?

Reactions: MirrorOfHeaven

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
On loading a save in the newest version, my name tag has reverted back to Mike from what I had set it at. I am still called by the right name in dialogue though. Any idea how to fix this?
I've had the same issue for a couple of months now. I submitted a bug report after I didn't see anyone talking about it for a while, but without much information. I'm not sure what caused it, or when exactly it started. So, you're not alone, but I don't have anything helpful to add. Hopefully, if we get enough people talking about it, we'll be able to find a solution or come up with some useful information to help the devs track down the cause.

Reactions: MirrorOfHeaven

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
it's normal that the game is so slow?( loading)
I've found the Windows version to be too slow for my machine (I have 12 GB RAM). My MAC ran the game faster but it was glitchy.

I was considering trying it again but it seems like the problems from months ago are still a problem today.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The game is really awesome, the models in the game are attractive & beautiful, did a really great job. The grind is real tho lol, but it is worth it.
I was wondering in future updates can you add a photo studio, where you can invite girls for modelling/striptease/undressing event. No Sex just pure nude or costume photo shoots...

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I decided to wait till the game made a big leap in story before playing again, but since there are now 15 story events as of last update, guess its time to play

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Ok so now I'm trying to do Gamer Bree but I can't get the "talk to her in the evening" to trigger. Her LP is capped at 40, the walkthrough says it needs to be 50 but I can't do anything else to unlock her more. The WT says doing this scene will increase her cap to 65 but... how the hell do I get her to 50?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Ok so now I'm trying to do Gamer Bree but I can't get the "talk to her in the evening" to trigger. Her LP is capped at 40, the walkthrough says it needs to be 50 but I can't do anything else to unlock her more. The WT says doing this scene will increase her cap to 65 but... how the hell do I get her to 50?
Video game training
Prerequisites: didn't finish the event rent trouble, Mon-Sat 18:00-20:00, Living room, Video games skill, Interacting with Bree, Bree <3 >= 40

Bree asks Mike if you could lend her money for a video game tournament. If Mike goes to the arcade with Bree, there is an encounter with another .

Outcome: Bree max <3 set to 50

WalterHomes

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to avoid the grind like max out love at all the time,i tried saveeditor online to max out but in game the changes reverted to its original stat even i m using the cheat mod still no avail please let me know any more way.

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
If I Remember Correctly, When 1st Time Shiori Work At Office There Are Choices, If You Choice First Option, Shiori Will Never Appears Again (Gone), You Have To Choose Second Option "I Like When You Call Me Master (Or Something)" To Make Shiori Appear. Else, You Have To Start Over The Game From The Very Beginning.
Actually you don't need to restart...
Open console and key in this line..
$ game.flags.hiringshiori = 1

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to avoid the grind like max out love at all the time,i tried saveeditor online to max out but in game the changes reverted to its original stat even i m using the cheat mod still no avail please let me know any more way.
Because love point has its own max value.
You need to continue character's story that increase max value...
You can't make love point to 100, when max value only 40...

Reactions: WalterHomes

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
No and given the development of the game, even increasing your stats has the potential for you to miss out on story development due to the heavy-handed way that the plot is retconned and re-written to add events and actions within the story any time there is an update. So from one version to the next you go from having had sex and going steady with a character to them suddenly losing a significant amount of love points.

Which is the biggest drawback to this game, apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to finish any story thread. Having said that, yes, I can admit that this game has felt like a disappointment in spite of having a lot of potential. Yes, I can also admit to now being biased against it due to the negative aspects of game play that I've found frustrating and the general dismissal by dev of any time I or others have said anything.

I hope that the game will eventually turn out to the potential it had though and I wish the dev the best of luck. At this current time, this game doesn't have the replayability factor that I would want from any video game. You're all free to make up your own mind though and I'm not here to change anyones opinion. Just stating my own observations.

Last edited:

WalterHomes

Jul 27, 2019
No and given the development of the game, even increasing your stats has the potential for you to miss out on story development due to the heavy-handed way that the plot is retconned and re-written to add events and actions within the story any time there is an update. So from one version to the next you go from having had sex and going steady with a character to them suddenly losing a significant amount of love points.

Which is the biggest drawback to this game, apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to finish any story thread. Having said that, yes, I can admit that this game has felt like a disappointment in spite of having a lot of potential. Yes, I can also admit to now being biased against it due to the negative aspects of game play that I've found frustrating and the general dismissal by dev of any time I or others have said anything.

I hope that the game will eventually turn out to the potential it had though and I wish the dev the best of luck. At this current time, this game doesn't have the replayability factor that I would want from any video game. You're all free to make up your own mind though and I'm not here to change anyones opinion. Just stating my own observations.
So true i found very interesting during my 1st playthrough but now its so grindy that i lack the interest to play.

WalterHomes

Jul 27, 2019
Because love point has its own max value.
You need to continue character's story that increase max value...
You can't make love point to 100, when max value only 40...
Hmm i know the max cap as its shown for some characters the cap in saveeditor but for some like shiori there arent so i dont what to make of it.....

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
which console command do i have to put for:
1)bring harmony back into the game
2)minami gets blonde (without having sasha being blonde)
3) put a certain character in a certain location (example bree and emma at university)

also do girls gets pregnant within a week?
i was wondering if it is possible to make them preganat before the marriage ending

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just checking, is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
regarding Alexis present in the NTR path? Saw no mention of whether they were separated or connected on the wiki. I played through her loyal path so it fits with that story, but I can imagine that it might be messy to believe her in the ntr path.

On a side note, does anyone else find it ironic that she has more ntr content than Lexi given Lexi's job?

Reactions: LuxCrown
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes