Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Just checking, is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
regarding Alexis present in the NTR path? Saw no mention of whether they were separated or connected on the wiki. I played through her loyal path so it fits with that story, but I can imagine that it might be messy to believe her in the ntr path.

On a side note, does anyone else find it ironic that she has more ntr content than Lexi given Lexi's job?
Wiki says when something has NTR in it but everything else stays the same.
And yes I find it ironic but not because of Lexi but that she is doing did despite it made her got broke up.
I mean something similar to her happened to me and I can still not relate why this event in her past made her flirt with everyone unless you tell her off from the start.
For me still this day it seems like she just did a complete character change.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
which console command do i have to put for:
1)bring harmony back into the game
2)minami gets blonde (without having sasha being blonde)
3) put a certain character in a certain location (example bree and emma at university)

also do girls gets pregnant within a week?
i was wondering if it is possible to make them preganat before the marriage ending
1-3: unknown, at least to most. Generally speaking most stuff depends on more than one flag or similar and doing it wrongly will crash your save. There is no simple "HarmonyExists" which can be set to true or similar and everything is groovy.

Yes, it is possible to make them pregnant before the marriage ending. Pregnancy is "eternal until the ending" however.

As for the duration I do not know.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
having issues getting shiori's coffee for office harem, both are pregnant, is that an issue? never did anal sex with shiori yet
also, another point of office harem asks to invite audrey to the beach, but once i do so, nothing happens nor the event completes

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Wiki says when something has NTR in it but everything else stays the same.
And yes I find it ironic but not because of Lexi but that she is doing did despite it made her got broke up.
I mean something similar to her happened to me and I can still not relate why this event in her past made her flirt with everyone unless you tell her off from the start.
For me still this day it seems like she just did a complete character change.
I'd say that if you were going the pure loyal path it makes sense, her character in that is somewhat constant. I do agree that it's a complete character change if you were to go down ntr. There's a lot of ways it can be argued why her character changes in the ntr path but it's never addressed so it just makes it confusing.

I guess the only thing that bothers me is that if you don't say anything at the very start of the relationship it straight away goes down ntr, which just makes it confusing on what her character is actually meant to be like. Maybe would've been better if we could just choose a ntr or non-ntr path as a game pop-up rather than let it be a story choice, cause it being a story choice kind of leaves room to assume that her ntr and non-ntr character are not separate characters.

I'm assuming her storyline may get changed quite a bit though, cause right now while only 60% of her story is finished, after the events that occurred anything else seems a bit underwhelming. Also the only way to fully uncap her kp is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is kind of a contrast to the other routes we've seen, which allow for kp to get maxed without having to go and do something that extreme, though its well deserved. Will probably just exclude her from my main save for now till her story is fully completed just in case a complete overhaul really does happen and it screws up my save.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a setting I could edit in a save file where Samantha would either be divorced or cheat on her husband?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
how to apologize to sasha? she keeps telling me to piss off
talking to samantha didnt work coz im on path c
Per the wiki, Sasha reaction is because you cheated on her. Wiki gives no way to improve this.

Edit: In fact, may need to load earlier save or try to fix with console, since wiki says,
"Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state. "

What are her LP & KP?
Anyone else have things to try?

Last edited:

jaksi

Oct 23, 2018
Hello guys! i am on the latest version of the game and i can not get minami more than 50kp! i have done foursome with her,sasha and bree, i included her in the home harem but still nothing! is there something more? thanks!

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
Hi,

I always end-up getting an Infinite Loop while playing the Mac version of the game (21.7.1). I re-started from scratch, same issue.

Furthermore, it is quite slower than previous versions, the beachball appearing after every click.

Is there a way to export a saved game ?

Thanks,

R.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
What happens if i dont find ryan cheating ? Is that a problem?
Nope just changes your possible paths but its better if you make sure you visit the club before the wedding and catch him to give you the most options with his Gf

Reactions: Sossi0
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes