Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i gues female protagonist tag is some minor thing and u cant play whole time as girl and have male harem?
Not at the moment but possible in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
remember the game is complex and well written, so the team would have to write many new story paths not just mimic the Mike ones

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You can but at the expense of making your save invalid for a Plus Replay
Versus mucking about with codes and flags, which is a good way to really mess up the game.

Frankly, I'd take not being about to do New Game Plus.

Reactions: Burt

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
Per the wiki, Sasha reaction is because you cheated on her. Wiki gives no way to improve this.

Edit: In fact, may need to load earlier save or try to fix with console, since wiki says,
"Sasha is possessive! If you kiss someone in front of Sasha, many events will no longer trigger. She considers this cheating. Events noted with “not cheated” will not trigger, in this case, and you cannot recover this state. "

What are her LP & KP?
Anyone else have things to try?
i see,thanks man

ronnie007

Aug 31, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to break lock on Hanna (KP = 50, LP = 70) and Samantha as well (broke her up with Ryan before the marriage path and also got her pregnant)? I want them to wear the sexy swimsuit. Also how do you fuck your dates in the shower?

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to break lock on Hanna (KP = 50, LP = 70) and Samantha as well (broke her up with Ryan before the marriage path and also got her pregnant)? I want them to wear the sexy swimsuit. Also how do you fuck your dates in the shower?
Hanna's storyline isn't completed, so those are her max KP & LP for the moment.

Buy the sexy swimsuit and gift it to them (be sure that their stats are high though. Apparently girls you've just met don't like it when you try to give them skimpy clothing). Also be aware that the ladies will only wear the swimsuit when at the beach, water park and the pool at the back of the house.

You can't fuck dates in the shower. You can fuck your housemates when they are in the bathroom (housemates being Sasha, Bree, Samantha, Minami and Lexi) and when its after 9 in the evening.

Reactions: ronnie007

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
N7 Ok so im having an issue with regards to the office harem quest line. when you have to take Lavish on a date to the restaurant it wont start up no matter how many time i take her on a date to said restaurant. its really annoying. help a brother out!!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
N7 Ok so im having an issue with regards to the office harem quest line. when you have to take Lavish on a date to the restaurant it wont start up no matter how many time i take her on a date to said restaurant. its really annoying. help a brother out!!
Download the v21-8-0a update. Thats got the bug fix for Lavish's restaurant date.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes