HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Are the devs planning on an everyone harem event? I know the game has multiple different harems you can get but is there any plans on allowing you to basically get every girl?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Are the devs planning on an everyone harem event? I know the game has multiple different harems you can get but is there any plans on allowing you to basically get every girl?
Every woman in one harem? I think that's called the Last Rites Harem, because the MC is going to die trying to satisfy 20+ women one after another.

But yeah, at the moment you can have pretty much every woman anyway. Just need some careful planning and setting things up.

• Haha
Reactions: kidderyao

pierrot

Jul 15, 2017
(tv3bj host) Brie and Sasha do not come together in front of the TV. I've completed all the missions to Brie and Sasha. Nevertheless, they do not appear in front of the TV. Please help me.

BLKCandy

Jul 12, 2018
So... I didn't realize we can't collar bree in gamer path. Is there a way to save edit bree to maid path, or just raise her max sub and collar her? I don't want to do another re-run.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
(tv3bj host) Brie and Sasha do not come together in front of the TV. I've completed all the missions to Brie and Sasha. Nevertheless, they do not appear in front of the TV. Please help me.
Unfortunately it's massively random. Just have to keep checking and make sure it's on days they don't have set schedules outside the house (like Sasha going to band meet-ups), so the odds of both being home are higher. Took me over a month to get Palla to visit a pub(might have missed it once or twice doing other stuff, but was actively watching nearly every night) :/

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
who can helps me? i have the latest version downloaded from here. Only now i realized that despite i did everything following the wiki i don't see samatha and lexi in the apartment. In addition, Hanna has submission blocked at 25 when I finished everything with her and submission must be 80.
Another thing Emma has disappeared and I can no longer meet her.
If there is a way to correct those issue?
I don't wont restart a new game it takes hours and hours to play
Or can someone give me his previous version save with all the harems completed and all the sexy slave girls?
Attached there is my save file

Tanks in advance

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
For Samantha being in the apartment, you need to finish story path D and E. Emma's path is dependent on Samantha's path; it is possible that you missed the oath or didn't one of Emma's specific quest where she is absent for a while.
Lexi being the apartment should be available when her quest is completed. I don't know about Hanna's case. I know the walkthrough link above should more explanation.

Yeah, depending on your path you probably need to rework some stuffs. Here is a save file with things that you mentioned, albeit it is the steam version.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
For Samantha being in the apartment, you need to finish story path D and E. Emma's path is dependent on Samantha's path; it is possible that you missed the oath or didn't one of Emma's specific quest where she is absent for a while.
Lexi being the apartment should be available when her quest is completed. I don't know about Hanna's case. I know the walkthrough link above should more explanation.

Yeah, depending on your path you probably need to rework some stuffs. Here is a save file with things that you mentioned, albeit it is the steam version.
Tanks a lot

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Love the game, unsure of which girl is my fave.
I like the new girl Camilia tho, love someone as blunt as her.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hiw can I have sex with girls???is the sex just for events????
If you get the date up to 100% they will ask about coming home for "hot coffee". Also if their Love is high enough you can call them over for a booty call.

The girls that you live with can also have a "Fuck" option when you talk to them after you have had sex with them a few times. But that only is available at night.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
If you get the date up to 100% they will ask about coming home for "hot coffee". Also if their Love is high enough you can call them over for a booty call.

The girls that you live with can also have a "Fuck" option when you talk to them after you have had sex with them a few times. But that only is available at night.
Thx bro

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Is there a bug in Alexis Beach date ? After getting to the beach , whatever I do I only get the options - “Wait for her “ and “Look for her “ . I don’t get any option other option in order to avoid the ntr scene .

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there a bug in Alexis Beach date ? After getting to the beach , whatever I do I only get the options - “Wait for her “ and “Look for her “ . I don’t get any option other option in order to avoid the ntr scene .
Most of Alexis' date scenes have requisite strength and energy levels which affects the outcome. As always, check the wiki for details.

Reactions: Naruto3003s

Sir_Shy

Apr 26, 2017
So... I didn't realize we can't collar bree in gamer path. Is there a way to save edit bree to maid path, or just raise her max sub and collar her? I don't want to do another re-run.
I am in the same boat as you, it's really irritating that it doesn't just give you max KP when all the playable content is complete and I am honestly absolutely sick of playing through the beginning of the game AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am in the same boat as you, it's really irritating that it doesn't just give you max KP when all the playable content is complete and I am honestly absolutely sick of playing through the beginning of the game AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Then don't do it and wait for the finished version to release or at least skip some updates. Nobody is forcing you. Lack of content, unfinished content, changes to earlier content are what you get when playing a game during development. Creating faux pseudo endings for the interim phase would just be more work that is not helping with the finished game because it would need to be taken out again.

Reactions: Evil13

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
What's the deal with Shiori? After the initial meeting she is nowhere to be found... according to the guide, there is a 20% chance for her to appear when working(?), yet she hasn't appeared a single time after a numerous days of work.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
What's the deal with Shiori? After the initial meeting she is nowhere to be found... according to the guide, there is a 20% chance for her to appear when working(?), yet she hasn't appeared a single time after a numerous days of work.
If you said "No" to her calling you "Sir" then you did not hire her.

Reactions: BeepSheep
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes