cpthooker

May 5, 2017
I am trying to progress with Anna and supposed to talk about TV with her and she says she likes but it never happens when I am with her, is there something I am supposed to do?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
i want ask. did Natalie in route Samantha Wedding will can MC/Mike girlfriend or sex slave or not? if not, better samantha breakup with ryan

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Are Bree and Sasha ever in the living room together ? I have them both collared and I have also joined Sasha’s band . I have them in the home harem. I can’t seem to find them in the living room together to watch TV and get certain scenes like TV 3BJ , Bitches etc.
I have check the wiki for their schedule and can’t find the common time

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Are Bree and Sasha ever in the living room together ? I have them both collared and I have also joined Sasha’s band . I have them in the home harem. I can’t seem to find them in the living room together to watch TV and get certain scenes like TV 3BJ , Bitches etc.
I have check the wiki for their schedule and can’t find the common time
Do you have them on a random schedule?

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Do you have them on a random schedule?
No.
I checked the wiki, even in that I cannot pinpoint a time at which they are together in the living room. They are together in the kitchen once or twice a week . In my playthrough -
Bree - Maid Path + Collared + Home Harem + LP =100 , Kp = 100
Sasha - Joined Band (Band Harem incomplete ) + Collared + Home Harem + LP = 100 , Kp = 100
I am playing on normal difficulty , if that even matters.

I checked their schedule from the following links -
Bree :
Sasha :

I would be grateful if someone could help me .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
No.
I checked the wiki, even in that I cannot pinpoint a time at which they are together in the living room. They are together in the kitchen once or twice a week . In my playthrough -
Bree - Maid Path + Collared + Home Harem + LP =100 , Kp = 100
Sasha - Joined Band (Band Harem incomplete ) + Collared + Home Harem + LP = 100 , Kp = 100
I am playing on normal difficulty , if that even matters.

I checked their schedule from the following links -
Bree :
Sasha :

I would be grateful if someone could help me .
Maybe you should turn random schedule on. I generally play with it on unless I want to know where to find a girl for a story event and I have gotten both Bree and Sasha in the living room.

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a way to cheat/alter a save so the Samantha Wedding gets reset? I am quite far along in my game but want to follow a different path for the wedding quest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to cheat/alter a save so the Samantha Wedding gets reset? I am quite far along in my game but want to follow a different path for the wedding quest.
There certainly will be a possibility but unfortunately none known. There are a lot of other things depending on which route you chose which would all have to be reset as well. In the end, finding all the flags and changing them without screwing up the game might take more time than replaying it.

Generally speaking (and for practical purposes) in this game any decision made is irreversible.

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Maybe you should turn random schedule on. I generally play with it on unless I want to know where to find a girl for a story event and I have gotten both Bree and Sasha in the living room.
At the time of writing I had not added Lexi and Samantha to the harem. After I did this there was a time in evening when Lexi and Samantha were in the living room. Watching TV with them triggered the Bitches scene and magically Bree and Sasha replaced Lexi and Sam. . I have still been unable to to actually get Sasha and Bree together.
Thanks for your suggestion, I will do that once the remaining harems are completed.

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
There certainly will be a possibility but unfortunately none known. There are a lot of other things depending on which route you chose which would all have to be reset as well. In the end, finding all the flags and changing them without screwing up the game might take more time than replaying it.

Generally speaking (and for practical purposes) in this game any decision made is irreversible.
Do you happen to know how to cheat the handcuff level to above 50 then at least? When I try the console cheat nothing happens:
G.sub.score=xx
Samantha.sub.score=-100
Or should I type in something else?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Whoa, is there a scene with handcuffs ?
I think what is meant here is the handcuff symbol used for dom MC points.

But no, I have no idea with what commands to change them. I tend to grind the in game methods to the max and then that's it.

dark_carl

Sep 8, 2017
to anyone having trouble getting the coffee surprise office harem event make sure that you didn't start lavish restaurant date event of the office harem because that didn't let me trigger the first event so i had to rollback to an older save

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes