IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Hanna LP30 scene at the park isn't starting despite being at the right place and fulfilling all additional condition am I missing something?

Edit - It seems you have to actually choose the running action in the park instead of just talking to her unlike most of the events which trigger when you either talk or arrive at a location.

Last edited:

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Are there any other major appearance changes in this game other than Sasha? Anybody else I should focus on who changes hair or body or gets a tattoo or whatever.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Some missions are not making the auto-update!! The mission of Sasha Boobjob are not updating like it should!!
I am waiting for Sasha to return from the surgery and in here it looks like i just made the first mission!!
me too.. mission ayesha cinema (i already invite her in date or not date) but still not update. mission have sasha s3x too, already 3 times or more but still not update too.
yes i use cheat money or skill martial art n use change time (just use prev hours the other im not using)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any other major appearance changes in this game other than Sasha? Anybody else I should focus on who changes hair or body or gets a tattoo or whatever.
Nothing as major as Sashe with any of the other girls. Kleio will get a tat at the mall during her story progression (so not optional) and you can take girls to the tattoo parlor (mall date) to add/remove piercings.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Ever since the most recent update I can't get into the university anymore, I can move to the location but no matter the time, day, or stats I cannot study/attend classes.
This just happened to me too, im on v21.8.0a. My save was probably 30 days in and just as you described, i checked multiple times and there was no option to study. So i wiped the whole save and made a new one. I was able to go and study on day 1 on that new save...

Agitator

Sep 3, 2020
Trying to go down the office harem path but for some reason the events with Cassidy aren't firing. Met her at the office party, then she came to the office to demand I be her driver, but since then no other event has fired. The in-game guide saids to go to work but nothing has happened for a month

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
really this game has ntr, I have not seen a scene ntr
Heyyo the only ntr the game has is with the character Alexis she's supposed to be your ex that likes fucking other people on dates as of now i Think she only has 3 ntr scenes and hasnt been updated in a while. Other than her I belive Sasha can fuck her ex at the start if her LP is low. But thats just a one off.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Heyyo the only ntr the game has is with the character Alexis she's supposed to be your ex that likes fucking other people on dates as of now i Think she only has 3 ntr scenes and hasnt been updated in a while. Other than her I belive Sasha can fuck her ex at the start if her LP is low. But thats just a one off.
She only blows him IIRC, and you can have a threesome later on if you let that happen, though that's not NTR. Dev has - again IIRC - mentioned he plans more (always optional) scenes also for other characters but this game will probably never be one for the NTR lover if interested only in that. Right now Alexis has the only "true NTR" (by this site's definition).

Reactions: MisterDuck

khorneflakez

Jan 4, 2018
I am having an issue this patch where each night I am losing a ton of relationship with a bunch of characters. Ranging from 2-3 for most of them and 8 for one of them. Is this because I transfered my save from the previous version over? I have yet to hit any error screens.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Literal head in a box
These are all the potential violent scenes in the game, I say potential because it all depends on your choices. Hidden behind a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not really shown directly but there are some scenes with Danny that go down this road
Thanks for the answers.

It's just that I've played this game for years and never seen any of those.

I'm actually surprised, considering how tame this game usually is. But I'm also intrigued, so I guess I gotta play it a little more. :p

Reactions: Donkeybong

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for the answers.

It's just that I've played this game for years and never seen any of those.

I'm actually surprised, considering how tame this game usually is. But I'm also intrigued, so I guess I gotta play it a little more. :p
Just go through the Lexi route and you'll see all that

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes