May 31, 2019
I think the game is great, and I keep coming back monthly for the updates. My only suggestion to the dev would be to spend a bit more time on the ingame hint system. A lot of the time it displays incorrect info (ie. go to work, but actually its go to work or do some other thing on a specific day or even a whole season). Additionaly, some of the recent updates didn't get entries at all.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
This is a bit confusing...but is the version posted here the "complete" patreon version? It's weird that I never see Aletta or Audrey at work...or more like there's no opportunity to interact with them....this is from the viewpoint of a completely new game...is there a way or a miss-able step to unlock even basic interactions with them?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
This is a bit confusing...but is the version posted here the "complete" patreon version? It's weird that I never see Aletta or Audrey at work...or more like there's no opportunity to interact with them....this is from the viewpoint of a completely new game...is there a way or a miss-able step to unlock even basic interactions with them?
Follow the wiki!! In the beginning it's a bit tricky but if you play for a couple of hours you will get hang of it!! My advice, do a couple of days with cheats to get familiar with the game and once you know your way around try to play without the cheats!!

dark_carl

Sep 8, 2017
well it seems that the office harem cannot be completed once i do the audrey&shiori event cant do the audrey&lavish event and the other way around, I think is because this condition not Harem.find_by_name('office')

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
I think what is meant here is the handcuff symbol used for dom MC points.
Didn't Sasha gift you handcuffs on your birthday or Christmas? I seem to remember it, but there was no item for it. It was just dialog.

Does anyone know if there's any special trigger for Palla to talk to me after she disappears for a week and then comes back? to find her on the bottom floor of the mall while not on a date. My tracker just says "Talk to Palla" which I've done a dozen times in different locations. I've gone to the mall at 8am when it first is available and stayed on the bottom floor and just passed the time. I've done this for every day of the week and she doesn't show up. It's been 3 weeks since she returned, so I'm sure it's not a timed trigger or at least I'm past any kind timer. I've tried calling her from the bottom floor, I've tried taking her on a mall date. I just can't get this to trigger so I cannot become her agent.

As soon as I asked, it triggered. Figures. Still don't know what triggers it.

2 other questions while I'm here. If Lavish doesn't get the promotion (the Wiki was wrong about the requirements so I lost it and I didn't have a recent enough save to load) is there any way to get it to happen later? Aletta says they'll review her again "in a few months" but I assume that's just dialog and doesn't mean anything. In-game it's been 3 months and I've got her "work" bar to 100 and nothing changes. Can't date her at all. I'm up to being CEO and had the herem scenes with Audrey and Shiori. But that's as far as it went. Tracker still says to take Lavish on a date which she refuses.

Second question, is there a way to retrigger Emma? The "Meet Sam and Emma" lunch date thing was interrupted by some of the Dwayne/Cherie stuff that you can't skip. I figured I could just reschedule so again, I overwrote my save file but when I finished the Dwayne stuff Emma was nowhere to be found and Sam doesn't mention her ever again. I've slept with Luck and full happiness, but it doesn't retrigger anything.

The cheat menu didn't have any help for Palla/Lavish/Emma. Speaking of the cheat menu, I think mine bugged. I never used it before, but I made a save and did a few of the wedding endings just to see them. Never got the NG+ option. Went to the phone and turned on cheat mode and got no warning message. It was the first time I ever clicked that button. Never touched the cheat button before that, but the game somehow thinks I did. So no NG+ for me. :(

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
k. Palla Love 20 trigger at night club not triggering
With the latest version, I found her there on a Monday night (not using set schedules) and it took nearly 2 ingame months for it to happen. She may have gone there sooner, though I wasn't looking on Monday since most of the girls go Fri/Sat and I was focused on other events.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
With the latest version, I found her there on a Monday night (not using set schedules) and it took nearly 2 ingame months for it to happen. She may have gone there sooner, though I wasn't looking on Monday since most of the girls go Fri/Sat and I was focused on other events.
having her there is not the problem. She's there at Sunday 0.00 every week. Without random schedule.
The buying her drink event is just not triggering

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me the command to forcibly convert Samantha's non-exclusive status or how to edit the file?
I can't start Anna's bar date event because Samantha shows up at the bar.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me the command to forcibly convert Samantha's non-exclusive status or how to edit the file?
I can't start Anna's bar date event because Samantha shows up at the bar.
These commands/edits are usually not known since most of them will lead to other stuff which if not changed as well will lead to broken saves.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Some missions are not making the auto-update!! The mission of Sasha Boobjob are not updating like it should!!
I am waiting for Sasha to return from the surgery and in here it looks like i just made the first mission!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes