Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the answers.

It's just that I've played this game for years and never seen any of those.

I'm actually surprised, considering how tame this game usually is. But I'm also intrigued, so I guess I gotta play it a little more. :p
Yeah it goes from 0 to 100 REAL fucking quick if you piss off Kylie enough. I knew she was a yandere but those scenes were just upsetting. You get to mourn with Minami and the surviving roommate too for extra gut punches. Really out of tone with the rest of the game.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Got kill by bear on first time in this game
quite suprising and thus be the little gem game

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
how to apologize to sasha? she keeps telling me to piss off
talking to samantha didnt work coz im on path c
Wiki confirms if Sasha's reason is , since you are on that Sam path you are out of luck.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
It's more than that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has nothing to do with low energy!! It has to do with "Animals hate me"!! I have two games one with cheats and another without cheats in the two the game stats and choices are the same!! If you use "God Mode" you know that your energy, grooming, fun, and hygiene never gets below 8 and if you go swimming in the ocean or hiking in the forest you will get attacked by an animal!!

• Angry
Reactions: abc123xyz

khorneflakez

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone losing lots of love with almost every character each night in the new update. Is it because I am using a save from the last update?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game needs a proper gallery
To add to the "big fat 'no'" for now mentioned earlier: it seems to be a major hassle to rework it for updates, since this game rearranges a lot and has many variables going on influencing the scenes, so dev gave up. Some modder made one and gave up, too. So yeah, we gotta be patient, only 2 more years until it's finished ;) Then either the dev will make one or, if not, some modder may step in.

Dec 3, 2019
Is there a bug with Minami? I've tried many times, but can't get some of her events. I've done the Home Harem with her, but I can't trigger her studio, nightclub and home-in-the-evening events. This stops me from progressing in her own story. Searched here and some people said it's blocked by using cheats. Is there no way to solve this?

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I can't figure out how to get Samantha to join the Home Harem. Minami, Sasha, and Bree have all accepted it. However the little quest marker says "call Samantha to talk about the home situation" but no madder how many times I call her or what options I select, it never prompts the next quest.

I also can't figure out how to initiate a threesome, when they're all in the same room for dinner and I try to initiate it I only get the options for just minami, or just the other two girls or a combo thereof.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes