Baymax12

Sep 24, 2018
The creator said, the game will be completed in 2023, i hope the world not end yet, because this game is so good.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Well, you could always try reading
wiki said : If you play Samanthas you have to finish it first and get the phone call form her to meet her in the park. Samantha will not introduce Emma.
so after mc done searching in 4 location dream girl, i must not meet samantha in bakery before i finish the route revenge path n until home harem samantha, right?

Last edited:

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The creator said, the game will be completed in 2023, i hope the world not end yet, because this game is so good.
Andrealpus has posted before about the sequel Third Base before. It will be 3D cell shaded (not that pre-rendered DAZ that seems strait out of 2005) and animated.

Here is a link to his message. (you can also follow the reply's back though for more info)

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-8-0a-andrealphus.13488/page-930#post-5551223

Reactions: Naruto3003s

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
thank you for poinitng out the pseudo animations of the other games. But i think even illusion level 3d loses to 2d alicesoft style drawings

Reactions: PP27

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
lol that's just if you're on the ntr path, if you're on her regular route you can just do what Pavlovzk said

John Summers

Oct 8, 2017
Dumb question. How do I import saves? I put the ones from here in the save directory in appdata, but they are not showing up in game.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Is there an ending that involves ALL the girls you've seduced? Or are the harem endings (that only include a specific number of participants) the most we get?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dumb question. How do I import saves? I put the ones from here in the save directory in appdata, but they are not showing up in game.
Did you remove any "144726_" or similar number strings from the save file name?

Is there an ending that involves ALL the girls you've seduced? Or are the harem endings (that only include a specific number of participants) the most we get?
No there is no "catch em all" ending. Would be impossible to do to make a specific ending for every possible combination, there are literally millions of possible combinations. (12,582,912 as of the number of characters now, if I am not mistaken, assuming they all will get an ending possibility). Only thing theoretically possible would be some scene with sprites of all of them without any individual text but you'd need to rework the sprites massively to fit them into a scene.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.7.1a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 979 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 517 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 483 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you update pls

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes