cpthooker

May 5, 2017
- Raise your Knowledge. Every 10 points, you can pick a new discussion topic.
- Use the "TALK" option when you're with a girl.
- There will be a variety of topics to talk about, including, if you picked it, tv.
I thought I researched it all (using the cheats) but had to drop knowledge down and train again and it popped up. Thanks for your help.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
When the new build will be released? This is definitely a top tier game and I'm dissapointed that it hasn't multiple clones.
Like, the entire "Date many girls at your own will using stats" is honestly refreshing.
I know people complain about grinding, but imo, the grinding is part of the fun for me. I really feel like my Mike deserves his harem because he is such a working Chad

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
When the new build will be released? This is definitely a top tier game and I'm dissapointed that it hasn't multiple clones.
Like, the entire "Date many girls at your own will using stats" is honestly refreshing.
I know people complain about grinding, but imo, the grinding is part of the fun for me. I really feel like my Mike deserves his harem because he is such a working Chad
As in you work hard for your meal sort of thing? I know. The game's got some kinks that need ironing but it's good nonetheless. The dev's been putting some real elbow grease in it.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
It always come out for patreons on the end/start of the month and then a few days later it is here(I prefer to wait for at least 1 or 2 hotfixes before downloding it)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The new build usually releases the last Monday of the month. As a general rule, because Andrealphus interacts with the community here so much, as a courtesy we leave it on Patreon a day or so because uploading it here.

Joker131313

Jul 15, 2020
Need some help, I can't advance Emma's story. I'm at take her to the cinema date, I know I have to talk to Samantha but I can't get anything to ever pop up. I have trying everything I can think of, I tried Samantha when we are dating, when she is friend zoned, ever the house harem.

Reactions: goblin sensei

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress the office harem? i need to work on the blissard project but i cannot find any option to do so. Also i have to bring Lavish to the restaurant but when i take her there on a date nothing happens. It is winter atm so would that make a difference?

Also How do i start up the Home Harem for Samantha and Minami? Samantha cheated on her husband and took revenge and now i think she broke up with him already but i do not have any option for the home harem for her to trigger. Same with Minami. already got her pregnant and a sex slave but no home harem trigger.

Can you progress with Emma yet? I can take her on a date but cannot bring her home

OoooooHolyshit

Apr 28, 2018
Yo Andrealphus my guy, odd request but can we have the voice actors moans in-between the sex scenes with our mc just wanted to appreciate the work those ladies put in

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Need some help, I can't advance Emma's story. I'm at take her to the cinema date, I know I have to talk to Samantha but I can't get anything to ever pop up. I have trying everything I can think of, I tried Samantha when we are dating, when she is friend zoned, ever the house harem.
up, coz i have same problem with him. i already follow the walkthrough at fandom.
mc already meet emma n sam at bakery (date), emma go n sam will talk to emma but not progress update. i talk to emma n sam nothing happened too. if before i choose "I want to explore with Emma" will bad end n if i choose sam friendzone will bad end too. please help me about this

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes