Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
- 1 new sex scene (Lavish, Shiori)
There you have it folks, two for the price of one!
Thanks for the treat!

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Man, been ages since I remember playing this. Maybe not actual ages but still. Last I recall... while I think you could pick a female protagonist, she didn't have much content as I recall. Which, thinking on it, I think means you just play as Bree.

And then I remember playing for a long time to get the strip poker event, to then find out its just a short, small event. And very, very hard to trigger. That probably still the only time it ever comes up, right? I don't see anything in the changelog about it becoming another thing, or a proper mini-game to play...

Reactions: jamonserrano

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Alexis behaviour in ntr path made me question whether she actually got raped or just lied to m.c
I'm going to assume you are just ignorant, and not flame you. Rape usually breaks your brain, especially if at a fairly young age. How that trauma manifests is different for different people. Some go nympho, some go frigid. If they don't get professional help, rape victims are broken people, some being more functional than others. The NTR behavior is most likely a direct result of the rape or abuse for Alexis, as it usually dramatically changes peoples outlook on sex in general. But please don't blame the victim for having a broken brain.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just to add what Bloodguard said, because they've perfectly summed it up. Even if Alexis gave consent (which given what the police report says about the guy, I very much doubt), it's still an abuse of an unfair position of power. He was her teacher. That's a big NO for this kind of reason.

Not to mention that depending on the country and where the game is set, Age of Consent comes into play. We're told that it's been 10 years since Alexis was raped by the gym teacher. She's 25. Globally speaking, the average age of consent is 16. If we go by that, that's statutory rape.

• Sad
Reactions: Seinks

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
Alexis behaviour in ntr path made me question whether she actually got raped or just lied to m.c to get sympathy, sure, that teacher raped others but in Alexis case, I can't help but think that it was consensual.
If you completely play out the love path (no NTR) and choose to get a private investigator, the antagonist (Mr. Blank) confirms to you face-to-face that he sexually harassed and raped multiple girls including Alexis.
My personal feeling on this matter is to separate your thoughts on Alexis by the route:
  • If you are playing the NTR route, she is a cheating slut. She can and will cuck you for anyone. I personally am not a fan of NTR, so I generally avoid this path unless like it's this update (v21.9) where that path actually got some new content.
  • If you are playing the love route, she was indeed raped. She deserves a chance to explain her past. Real life rape victims often lose most of their self-worth. As a result in Alexis's case, her lack of self-worth causes her to seek out sexual encounters (Also see EDIT). A lot of rape victims also have a difficult time admitting they were raped due to social stigma and the traumatizing experience that it is. Because she never let Mike know she was raped in the past, it sets up the whole situation with her. (EDIT: Also this is a not-a-fun fact; trauma victims often seek unconsciously to relive their trauma. It's why abusers were often abused as children. Doesn't matter if it's physical, mental, or sexual.)

Last edited:

Musou_Tensei

Aug 10, 2016
So I screwed up months ago when playing and locked myself out of Cassidy's story and the office harem by extension. Is there a variable i can change to set me back there?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm going to assume you are just ignorant, and not flame you. Rape usually breaks your brain, especially if at a fairly young age. How that trauma manifests is different for different people. Some go nympho, some go frigid. If they don't get professional help, rape victims are broken people, some being more functional than others. The NTR behavior is most likely a direct result of the rape or abuse for Alexis, as it usually dramatically changes peoples outlook on sex in general. But please don't blame the victim for having a broken brain.
That's why I felt very icky when I found that her collar said, "tainted." I wanted to undo that decision rather than have her wear that label.

Brodwell

Oct 4, 2017
If You miss helping Harmony on Sunday, she is just stuck.
You can't ask her on date cause she don't see You this way, and there is nothing happening on sunday with here on any time.
Corrupting Harmony says go help her on sunday.
Harmony says go on a date with Harmony.
There is nothing in calendar planned for sunday.
Her stats for me are 100% sub / 30 love / 80 purity / 50 lesb
Shes been bugged for a long time.
I dont want to start over just for her i have all possible harems :/

Reactions: Pete7203

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.9] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.03GB
PC Compressed Size: 390MB - -

Original Mac Size: 1.03GB
Mac Compressed Size: 357MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There seems to be a bug with texting. When you first try to contact a girl, the option to text doesn't show up. If you select call, and then go back, then the option appears.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes