fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
If You miss helping Harmony on Sunday, she is just stuck.
You can't ask her on date cause she don't see You this way, and there is nothing happening on sunday with here on any time.
Corrupting Harmony says go help her on sunday.
Harmony says go on a date with Harmony.
There is nothing in calendar planned for sunday.
Her stats for me are 100% sub / 30 love / 80 purity / 50 lesb
Shes been bugged for a long time.
I dont want to start over just for her i have all possible harems :/
This is a major problem. I feel like if the date is missed, you should receive negative LP, and then she will offer to go on the date again at least one more time once you cap your LP again. It's incredibly frustrating. I had another important date that you can't skip that just happened to be on the same day. As a result, I chose not to go with Harmony because she ultimately has less content.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Probably changing the way the game decided whether a character becomes pregnant when having unprotected sex while she is not on the pill.
Or the impregnation request system. Since that is a newly added system but only worked for girlfriends, not sex slaves. Some girls get a non-girlfriend status even without a collar on, so that is likely why.

Apr 12, 2021
So I screwed up months ago when playing and locked myself out of Cassidy's story and the office harem by extension. Is there a variable i can change to set me back there?
Yes, it is called use earlier save or start new game.
That is why i allways make save at start of event with unknown results and kenght.

Reactions: Donkeybong

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, anyone else got a funny bug where Hanna is constantly naked, regardless of where she's located? I've finished her path for now, so idk if it's related to the fact that I told her to increase the sexiness of the gym (I don't think this is quite what I had in mind xD)

also, how do I even trigger the "watch the band perform on friday"? I got Sasha part of the home harem & sex slave, got Kleio on the "harem" with Morgan, got Anna to fall in love, been a regular of the pub on every friday but I think I missed the friday on the week I got that objective and now nothing happens when I go there

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry for the noob question but how can I go the mall? I go to city but there is no mall here. I tried it every hour and day still no mall

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can i use the save from a older version? Or do i need to start a new save every version ?
It always depends a bit. Mostly you can use old saves. Sometimes though stuff gets rearranged and you either straight up cannot use it anymore or are locked out of certain events.

Reactions: DevilInside666

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
Am i just getting unlucky or what? Started new game and changed every option i picked multiple times cause i dont want to do the submissive route with sasha but every option i can pick leads to "be awkward" as the result and that puts me down that path unless the update changed something im not aware of. Thanks

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Did they ever fix the Love points limit for Samantha. It used to be you could advance her love points on nearly all routes but a couple of updates ago, they got blocked up except for one.

I know I can just restart the game, but that gets really tedious after about the 4th or 5th time an new update trashes an option that you spent a half year of game time building up.

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
I wish Sandbox would be in the title for all these games so I wouldn't have to get excited going through amazing tags only to see Sandbox at the end

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
okay i found putting i like to party to get the 10 stat upgrade works, but i swear ive never had that issue before and i could pick whatever i wanted, until now

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes