Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Hmmm...let me reword my query. Is it possible in the future that there will be a harem (that probably would have stringent requirements) that would include ALL the women?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hmmm...let me reword my query. Is it possible in the future that there will be a harem (that probably would have stringent requirements) that would include ALL the women?
Like Andrealphus said, won't happen. Why, you may ask? Well, you're going to have to make a choice at one point.
Do you want the psychotic and potential murderer Kylie or do you want to have her arrested and sent away, allowing you to meet Officer Camilla? Its an either/or situation. Either you have Kylie or you have Camilla, there's no third path.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Like Andrealphus said, won't happen. Why, you may ask? Well, you're going to have to make a choice at one point.
Do you want the psychotic and potential murderer Kylie or do you want to have her arrested and sent away, allowing you to meet Officer Camilla? Its an either/or situation. Either you have Kylie or you have Camilla, there's no third path.
Isn't there an option of losing both? If not, my calculation above was wrong and it would only be 8 million+ endings instead of 12 million+

cpthooker

May 5, 2017
How do I talk to Anna about TV as there is no option, when she radomly asks what I like to do n spare time I say the TV option and nothing happens when I go home and wait.
Is there something I need to do first?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How do I talk to Anna about TV as there is no option, when she radomly asks what I like to do n spare time I say the TV option and nothing happens when I go home and wait.
Is there something I need to do first?
- Raise your Knowledge. Every 10 points, you can pick a new discussion topic.
- Use the "TALK" option when you're with a girl.
- There will be a variety of topics to talk about, including, if you picked it, tv.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes