addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Hello

I have two problems concerning Ayesha. The first is that I think I might have screwed up the Ayesha/Kylie shower scene and triggered it too early. Can anyone tell me what variables I need to reset to get Ayesha and Kylie set up to do that scene properly? Or is there a way to just flat out reset them entirely?

Possibly related, but I can't get Ayesha's weekend beach date to trigger. According to the wiki, it looks like I have to call her at 14:00, but if I do, it just tells me to go on a date that night or the next day, but the wiki makes it seem like it's supposed to take place that day and time.

Thanks

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
It has nothing to do with low energy!! It has to do with "Animals hate me"!! I have two games one with cheats and another without cheats in the two the game stats and choices are the same!! If you use "God Mode" you know that your energy, grooming, fun, and hygiene never gets below 8 and if you go swimming in the ocean or hiking in the forest you will get attacked by an animal!!
Yes, it does. I do NOT have "Animals hate me" and I can get attacked if I hike after midnight with 3 energy. And you will too if you took 30 seconds to test it yourself. Look, I'll write down step-by-step instructions so I can hold your hand through the whole process.

1. Do not have "Animals hate me"
  2. Have less than 3 energy
  3. Must be Spring/Summer/Fall
  4. Go hike in the forest between 20:00 and 6:00 (when it's dark)
  5. If you don't get attacked the first time, do it again. It's RNG. It won't take more than 3 or 4 tries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dpfim91

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Call h
Hello

I have two problems concerning Ayesha. The first is that I think I might have screwed up the Ayesha/Kylie shower scene and triggered it too early. Can anyone tell me what variables I need to reset to get Ayesha and Kylie set up to do that scene properly? Or is there a way to just flat out reset them entirely?

Possibly related, but I can't get Ayesha's weekend beach date to trigger. According to the wiki, it looks like I have to call her at 14:00, but if I do, it just tells me to go on a date that night or the next day, but the wiki makes it seem like it's supposed to take place that day and time.

Thanks
Call her before 14:000

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
How do I raise Minami's sub 50 over?
Minami is in a harem and doesn't know what to do next.
I've searched on f95 but couldn't find any helpful info.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Yes, it does. I do NOT have "Animals hate me" and I can get attacked if I hike after midnight with 3 energy. And you will too if you took 30 seconds to test it yourself. Look, I'll write down step-by-step instructions so I can hold your hand through the whole process.

1. Do not have "Animals hate me"
  2. Have less than 3 energy
  3. Must be Spring/Summer/Fall
  4. Go hike in the forest between 20:00 and 6:00 (when it's dark)
  5. If you don't get attacked the first time, do it again. It's RNG. It won't take more than 3 or 4 tries.
I tested it myself and explain to me how can you be attacked with full energy? How about that? There are missions that you will need to do after 20:00 a went to do a hike to pass the time until 00:00 and i was attacked and killed! In both games (with cheats and without cheats). And to be with full energy at 20:00 you just need to go to sleep at around 10:00 to wake up at 20:00. Now test yourself this then say something!

And dude test the things yourself before saying things that are wrong. And this is one of them! And if you say again that this is fake i will record a video to disbelieve your theory!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The gallery mod should be updated.
To add to the "big fat 'no'" for now mentioned earlier: it seems to be a major hassle to rework it for updates, since this game rearranges a lot and has many variables going on influencing the scenes, so dev gave up. Some modder made one and gave up, too. So yeah, we gotta be patient, only 2 more years until it's finished ;) Then either the dev will make one or, if not, some modder may step in.
So patience is what we need. Also "should" sounds a bit demanding considering we're talking volunteer work here.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone please help with collaring Alexis? I've tried every combination of choices I can conceive of, and still only get the "believe her" option. I've searched every post that mentions Alexis here and on the Wiki, and am still drawing a blank. I'm playing on a new save and fresh install or I would assume I have a bugged variable somewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated

Feb 14, 2019
Yo, anybody know if there is an up-to-date version of the game for Android? Also, haven't played in a long while, how much content is there with the MILF secretary? Was probably my favorite character, although I didn't get even half of them met lol

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
anybody know how to lower harmonys purity the wiki says use romance novels but nothing happens im stuck at 50%

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
anybody know how to lower harmonys purity the wiki says use romance novels but nothing happens im stuck at 50%
Generally speaking, if a stat won't drop anymore, its because its at its cap. Which also means that there is a limit to what you can do, because, again, generally speaking there's not much content for that girl.

In other words, there's not much else you can do with Harmony because that's all there is for the time being.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
how to trigger Sasha event : give sasha a foot massage while watching tv.
i already so many times replay this game, but still cant that trigger sasha event

Reactions: Donkeybong

Pavlovzk

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone please help with collaring Alexis? I've tried every combination of choices I can conceive of, and still only get the "believe her" option. I've searched every post that mentions Alexis here and on the Wiki, and am still drawing a blank. I'm playing on a new save and fresh install or I would assume I have a bugged variable somewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated
I think you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes