ronnie007

Aug 31, 2019
Hanna's storyline isn't completed, so those are her max KP & LP for the moment.

Buy the sexy swimsuit and gift it to them (be sure that their stats are high though. Apparently girls you've just met don't like it when you try to give them skimpy clothing). Also be aware that the ladies will only wear the swimsuit when at the beach, water park and the pool at the back of the house.

You can't fuck dates in the shower. You can fuck your housemates when they are in the bathroom (housemates being Sasha, Bree, Samantha, Minami and Lexi) and when its after 9 in the evening.
Damn Thanks a lot my man. Also how do i make Lexi and Samantha my housemates? I could not find it in the guide

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Amazing game! I really think it's just a few tweaks away from being perfect. From a player perspective, these would be the changes that i would make:

- Make more scenes repeatable- specially when you get the girl to fall in love with you or make her a slave. It would be nice to be able to review scenes with her or call her to have sex somewhere with a button, without the need for a date or a booty call. Also, it would be nice to be able to give other employees commands to strip or have sex at your office after a certain point, like you do with cassidy.

- Make routes more acessible. This one is little bit personal - I hate missing out content in a game. I understand the concept of a new game plus, but, more often then not, it ends up being a hassle to start over, even with some bonuses and skipping text. For example, as a player, i was not excited, but incredibly frustrated when i found out that there was a taming harem (which i would no longer be able to access), or that i went into the wrong route with samantha and that she would no longer join the home harem. In my opinion, in a sandbox style game, we should be able to "correct mistakes".

Anyway, i hope this doesnt sound entitled or unpolite. English is not my main language. This game is an incredible achievement, even if i don't fully agree with some design decisions. Kudos to the developer!

BillyRook

Oct 16, 2020
for me the worse part of this game is that the dev seems to be anti-marketting it

theres regular patches but they just say something like added 12 scenes for the following girls, but unless i want to spend 30 hours doing research and grinding theres no way im going to find them and i have no clue if theyre scenes i would enjoy

and when i check the wiki for girls that have been part of the game for a long time i never see a single new thing even when the patch notes claim that theres new scenes. for example if it says theres new scenes for sasha but then i check the wiki every week for 2 months and it never changes and theres no mention of new scenes or how to get them, then those new scenes might as well not exist

its like the dev is saying "theres new stuff but im not going to make it sound exciting or tease what it is or make it reasonable for you to see and enjoy the new stuff so dont bother playing the game again"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
for me the worse part of this game is that the dev seems to be anti-marketting it

theres regular patches but they just say something like added 12 scenes for the following girls, but unless i want to spend 30 hours doing research and grinding theres no way im going to find them and i have no clue if theyre scenes i would enjoy

and when i check the wiki for girls that have been part of the game for a long time i never see a single new thing even when the patch notes claim that theres new scenes. for example if it says theres new scenes for sasha but then i check the wiki every week for 2 months and it never changes and theres no mention of new scenes or how to get them, then those new scenes might as well not exist

its like the dev is saying "theres new stuff but im not going to make it sound exciting or tease what it is or make it reasonable for you to see and enjoy the new stuff so dont bother playing the game again"
The wiki depends on players actually entering the content and it happens. Maybe there was a slump on some character at some time, I don't know, so far I found everything I needed - gotta admit that I don't religiously play every update on the day it drops so it may be different for different people. But it is not the dev keeping it going, so it also isn't the dev's fault if it is slow, or wrong, or what have you.

As for new scenes for characters, most of them are at the end. If you really played the game to that point, the major part of grinding should be done, you might need a few phone calls and kisses to get the missing 10 LP but that's quickly done. Generally the quest log will tell you what to do.

I for sure have missed some "Emma and Harmony in the shower" scene along the way but I never found it troublesome at all to get to the new content even without a Wiki. But even if I did, this also is a game for playing, not a "scene slideshow".

BillyRook

Oct 16, 2020
its ok if the wiki isnt run by the dev but then it would be in the best interest of the dev to let players know what the new stuff is and how to get it so that they can be excited to play it

i love the style of this game but it has the most underwhelming updates just because the patch notes mean nothing and dont sell the new content

patch notes might aswell say "added 1100 lines of code" and nothing else, as if thats going to lead fans to download and seek out new content

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
its ok if the wiki isnt run by the dev but then it would be in the best interest of the dev to let players know what the new stuff is and how to get it so that they can be excited to play it

i love the style of this game but it has the most underwhelming updates just because the patch notes mean nothing and dont sell the new content

patch notes might aswell say "added 1100 lines of code" and nothing else, as if thats going to lead fans to download and seek out new content
I think that might work for you but certainly not for me. "12 new scenes with X" might get me excited (or not, it depends a bit on the character, but that will always be the case), but I don't want or need a step by step walkthrough to get to the scenes, nor do I need spoilers what exactly they are. I like to play the game and "solve" it on my own and experience it on my own, not having a checklist "okay, done the 69 with Anna, now for the dildo play with Kleio".

Reactions: Evil13

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Are you not able to marry Lexi when she's solo romance?

She's capped at 80 and any proposal she declines even post pregnancy.

Reactions: Huanvb

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
Battle of (the) Bands phase 1 takes place when you go to the studio on Fridays about 8 pm and click on the guitar practice icon.

I take care not to trigger this before 100% ready, but you are already there. Make saves before & after.
I tried, but nothing happens on Friday. I remember that phase 1 of the battle is already happened.

Last edited:

Vixon

Apr 23, 2021
Hey, getting really interested and want to play this game these past weeks. But sadly lately i got my pc broken so i just can use android for playing game. But this game doesnt want to install on my android. Is the problem are the link? Or the game? Or only because my android 11?

Maybe someone have link for the android version if the problem is not my phone?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I’m struggling with Samantha home harem I talked to Bree and Sasha about joining her and I call Samantha everyday there’s only chat ask location or ask for a date what am I doing wrong?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I’m struggling with Samantha home harem I talked to Bree and Sasha about joining her and I call Samantha everyday there’s only chat ask location or ask for a date what am I doing wrong?
Saturday, around 11am to 1pm, in the MC's home.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
why i recieve errors on game on moments with Morgan, Ema, Sasha, Samantha and Aletta? where the heck are new girls?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes