Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Coffee Shop is the cutest
Jewelry Shop is the sexiest
Flower Shop is.... a trap? XD Sorry but I'm seeing too many danger signs on her design! XD
I don't see any danger signs at all - except she may exhaust me ;) Still, Coffee is my No. 1 (for once I agree with Andrealphus on "canon best girl") but Flower a close second.

Are you able to be with girls in multiple harems without negative consequences?
Generally yes. Some combinations may need some maneuvering, but that they do anyway.

Anyone knows what happened to wiki? It seems closed
WTF is happening with the wiki?? and when will be fixed the bug of sleeping lexi that prevents weddings
Usually when something large happens with a game or its surroundings, odds are you are not the first to notice, so reading the last page or two of a thread will yield all the questions and possible answers - even if the answer sometimes may be "we don't know either". In these cases, the last two posts would have been sufficient.

Reactions: Evil13 and Dragon59

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I have been avoiding this game for so long because it looks complicated but I wanna give it a go. Do you think I can easily learn the ropes?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Coffee Shop is the cutest
Jewelry Shop is the sexiest
Flower Shop is.... a trap? XD Sorry but I'm seeing too many danger signs on her design! XD
Really? She looks like a man who is pretending to be a woman in order to fool/entrap cis het men?
Damn- I really didn't want to see NTR pics in the forum- disgusting. Throw a spoiler tag on it please :-(.

Its one thing if a game's content menu features NTR heavily- but I play games like this one because most of the content suits my taste- now I cannot get the image outta my head. Bleh.
Where was this NTR? I'm not aware of any cases where an LI chooses to leave Mike. Definitely not netorare. Voyeurism and cheating, yes, but no netorare.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
How I can make Minami my girlfriend? She is on the House Harem but somehow doesn't count as gf.
gotta have the siscon meter up or do practice dates with her when she is in the city, check your stats in your phone to see the meter and do her quests.

I have been avoiding this game for so long because it looks complicated but I wanna give it a go. Do you think I can easily learn the ropes?
Its pretty straightforward when it comes to chasing one woman, but it gets complicated when getting harems because they have to love u enough or they're ur slaves at some point for them to accept sharing u. it's quite a challenge and fun, u should play it

Reactions: Doputgun

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
Hi Everyone
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
Edit (13 Oct): Updated Gifts and MC Items
Edit (13 Nov): Updated to 20.10.3, add time schedules, taming harem, ...

Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)

Feb 4, 2020
Is there a way to access the catch of the colsed wiki page? I can see Bree's page yesterday and then just in a few hours its gone.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Of course it does, but many of us enjoyed looking ahead to decide which order we wanted to do things in as the wiki gave more, and more thorough, information than the in game guide does. Not saying the in game guide isn't great, it is, but the wiki was an important source of information when you didn't know something. Hopefully the pages can be salvaged and transferred elsewhere.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes