Xypher

May 1, 2017
Fandom decided to close all adult content related wikis, so the wiki for Love & Sex is down.
We are working on a replacement and it should be up within a few days at most (hopefully much earlier).

Sorry for the trouble.
Godspeed Andrealphus

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Fandom decided to close all adult content related wikis, so the wiki for Love & Sex is down.
We are working on a replacement and it should be up within a few days at most (hopefully much earlier).

Sorry for the trouble.
Appreciate the quick work on a replacement! Had a quick question since cant access the wiki, concerning the requirements for slave Lexi. I cant seem to trigger the 2nd dancing date on Saturday night with Sasha or Lexi. Is it season or time specific? ive tried taking them both on dates on Saturday but it still wont trigger.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Appreciate the quick work on a replacement! Had a quick question since cant access the wiki, concerning the requirements for slave Lexi. I cant seem to trigger the 2nd dancing date on Saturday night with Sasha or Lexi. Is it season or time specific? ive tried taking them both on dates on Saturday but it still wont trigger.
Sasha has the sexy dress? Lexi has her KP at 50? are you triggering the nightclub?
also, iirc, the second nightclub event is triggered by taking Sasha there

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Another thing I'm intreasted to see in the game, is jealsury and girls react to meeting each other when you are talking to them as mike in one place.

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys, any idea how to have sex with Emma? I took her on every date possible across an entire year and she still says she's not ready?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Sasha has the sexy dress? Lexi has her KP at 50? are you triggering the nightclub?
also, iirc, the second nightclub event is triggered by taking Sasha there

Yes i have made sure of all of that. It still wont trigger, hence why I was wondering if the event was season/schedule
specific :/

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
btw I read that there is two Bree's path... but can you do both or you have to choose?
you choose the path, bree have 2 path, gamer path (which you must have gamer as your hobby at the start) or maid path (when you didn`t select gamer path) and just for note gamer path is girlfriend path while maid path is slave path (i think the only way you can collar bree)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The guide says after I visiting Bree at maid cafe my love points limit should be 100 but Mine is stucked at 70 and locked there. I did everytrhing the guide saids to me. I've done every date with her. Can anybody help me with this? Wait wait. I cannot go further if I choose maid path? omg please tell me no

Pavlovzk

Jul 6, 2020
The guide says after I visiting Bree at maid cafe my love points limit should be 100 but Mine is stucked at 70 and locked there. I did everytrhing the guide saids to me. I've done every date with her. Can anybody help me with this? Wait wait. I cannot go further if I choose maid path? omg please tell me no
Visit her again at the maid cafe

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there any way to reset Cassidy's events without having to start the whole game ?
Except for a save before Cassidy's events (I guess you mean the investigation, everything before that is inconsequential) the answer is "no". As for any other event with any other girl.

Reactions: vualtdragon
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes