Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Many games now have translations ...
Is it that easy to do here and if so, is there anyone who can conjure up a german translation out of a hat?

Reactions: Human1993

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys i made a mistake and chose to be faithful to samantha .. is there a way to change that and make it non exclusive?
i cant load a save because i will lose alot of progress
please help

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
guy how can i make lexi and samantha my housemates?
for Lexi, you have to progress her storyline while having the home harem until a point where her trailer burns down

for samantha, you need to be non-exclusive with her (I saw your last message while typing this)

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
The changelog mentions 4 Home Harem sleeping scenes being added, but I'm still just repeating the same ones. Do you have to do anything in particular to unlock them?
I've already unlocked the full home harem so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
What is meant by Aletta - Shiori showdown ? Is it a new scene in the office harem ?
If so I can’t get it. In office harem , only Audrey - Lavish , Audrey - Shiori and Lavish - Shiori scenes seem to be repeatable and no scenes with Aletta. Am I right ?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
how n when to trigger this event (the judgment)? i done at 3 event before (Girlfriend Situation & Emma talks to Bree & Cinema date)

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Ok, First of all, I love the fact that we can choose a small dick for MC, Thank you. The starting was amazing. But when I played it for some time the game got a bit confusing for me. It is the case with most sandbox-style games I played. I wish it were a bit more focused. Maybe I should try it again with walkthrough.

Reactions: MisterDuck
Aug 22, 2018
any good Samaritan out there willing to share home harem branching save(s)? I reinstalled my windows and I'm bummed down for another re-grind

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
I've missed chance to raise Kleio KP to 100 but is it posiible to do it in future updates?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
after repeatedly playing from the beginning and seems to be playing again from the beginning and reading the walkthrough carefully because of the annoying plain emma (damn judgment coz my lovepoint maybe is 0 n my max 1633083495099.png stuck at 12 again). Is it true that to make Emma a girlfriend and be able to have sex with her, you have to not have a girlfriend first? and the conditions are counted as having a girlfriend whether by kissing or sex? so let me be careful first so as not to fail to get emma again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've missed chance to raise Kleio KP to 100 but is it posiible to do it in future updates?
While it never was said explicitely my assumption is that once the game is finished, all girls can be maxed out. This is no guarantee though, maybe there will be a girl you should not be able to completely dominate, but with LP I'd say it is a pretty safe bet.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can only get Kleio's KP to 100 if you own a sports car . There's two ways to do this. Either you can start with a sports car (one of the options at the beginning), or you have to save a ton of money for a long time to buy the car. If you missed it in your current save file and have progressed to the point where you can't backtrack your save file, your best option is to do a NG+.
I don't know if Andrealphus is planning on adding another way to get Kleio's KP up to 100, but don't plan on it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes