Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Is it possible to get rid of the negative choice traits? Like most of the negative traits seem like it’s possible to overcome with training and stuff.

Debt (and Car) seem like they should eventually go away. I get that you start with extra debt, but if you make more money, you should be able to clear the debt you’ve racked up eventually.

Micro penis…I don’t know, are there real-world solutions to having a small penis? I’ve never really looked into it because I’m satisfied with the length of my own penis. If not, there could always be an ‘experimental procedure’ you could do.

Animals hate me, you could probably get a training course (maybe at an animal shelter or with an upcoming girl you can woo) at a premium cost to have your character learn how to be nice to animals or something.

Unlucky is probably the only one that I can’t think of a good way to get rid of in-game. Plus, there are in game ways to get around it (needing both a clover and panties). Plus, with the perk only applying to initial Emma sightings and nothing else…

Really, though, all of them just make the game more challenging. I just figured that if you can learn positive abilities in game (even ones that you can learn from the introduction scene), then surely you should be able to 'unlearn' negative abilities.

Nov 4, 2018
guys i made a mistake and chose to be faithful to samantha .. is there a way to change that and make it non exclusive?
i cant load a save because i will lose alot of progress
please help
I feel your pain, been there. Being able to use the code to fix things like this can be difficult to search for, if it is even available from someone who would be in the know for most situations.

All I can do is recommend use multiple save files, I often label them. I lost hours paying for mistakes myself on multiple occasions. The wiki is a very useful tool.

Nov 4, 2018
after repeatedly playing from the beginning and seems to be playing again from the beginning and reading the walkthrough carefully because of the annoying plain emma (damn judgment coz my lovepoint maybe is 0 n my max View attachment 1430941 stuck at 12 again). Is it true that to make Emma a girlfriend and be able to have sex with her, you have to not have a girlfriend first? and the conditions are counted as having a girlfriend whether by kissing or sex? so let me be careful first so as not to fail to get emma again.
Emma is frustrating. The wiki is accurate. The safest way to get her is just focus on doing her first.

Reactions: goblin sensei

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Does anyone know if/how you can get skills via the console? I know some of the skills can be acquired in-game but some of them can really take a while to learn (best example is how martial arts is season-locked). And I already tried typing in things like "skill=100" and "DATA_GAME.skill=100", neither one works.

Also, is it not possible to get Samantha to both join the Home Harem AND be your girlfriend?

Last edited:

akdemir

Jun 23, 2021
how do we save and load in this game. there is only quick save-load
pressing esc is never came to my mind sorry

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I did all the new Camila content. Damn she is good.
I really want more games like this one, I love being able to have a harem of so many cute girls.
...I feel there is going to be something between her and Lexi?

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
guys i made a mistake and chose to be faithful to samantha .. is there a way to change that and make it non exclusive?
i cant load a save because i will lose alot of progress
please help
You can friendzone her and do other stuff and get back together again.

Is it possible to get rid of the negative choice traits? Like most of the negative traits seem like it’s possible to overcome with training and stuff.
Farmacy sells dick pills, you can find 4 leaf glover to boost your luck, and most skills can be trained by reading books from the books store. Positive traits and skills are carried to the new game plus.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know if/how you can get skills via the console? I know some of the skills can be acquired in-game but some of them can really take a while to learn (best example is how martial arts is season-locked). And I already tried typing in things like "skill=100" and "DATA_GAME.skill=100", neither one works.

Also, is it not possible to get Samantha to both join the Home Harem AND be your girlfriend?
Q1: Use the in game cheat on your phone, you can add all skills you want.

Q2: IIRC, her gf route is considered (by her) to be exclusive while a harem is not and she might notice if she's naked with four other girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Farmacy sells dick pills, you can find 4 leaf glover to boost your luck, and most skills can be trained by reading books from the books store. Positive traits and skills are carried to the new game plus.
4 leaf clover is only "one use", you'll need another one if you want to be lucky twice.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
While it never was said explicitely my assumption is that once the game is finished, all girls can be maxed out. This is no guarantee though, maybe there will be a girl you should not be able to completely dominate, but with LP I'd say it is a pretty safe bet.
i hope there is an alternative way to get morgan too cause i didn't realise that starting kleios ruins morgans :( its annoying cause i finally got did a playthrough without fucking up the home harem quest chain..

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well.... I turned on God mode abt halfway through my game and didn't know what it did... I just thought I was really awesome w how long I could go without my levels dropping ... lol Thought maybe I had leveled up enough or something....
Nope...........
Oh well. Was going to start over anyway.... lol I don't care, it's still fun

Cheers

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i hope there is an alternative way to get morgan too cause i didn't realise that starting kleios ruins morgans :( its annoying cause i finally got did a playthrough without fucking up the home harem quest chain..
As of now there is not. However it isn't that difficult in the beginning to make her appear, just go to the movies and meet her. Doesn't even have to be a date.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I don't suppose there is a concise guide for dating all girls/getting all harems without getting locked out of any relationships, is there? Some of them require a very careful balancing act at some points like the Home/Band/Pixie harem members.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
How to increase Minami KP? It stuck at 50 and wiki have no info how to increase it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes