Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't suppose there is a concise guide for dating all girls/getting all harems without getting locked out of any relationships, is there? Some of them require a very careful balancing act at some points like the Home/Band/Pixie harem members.
Not right now, no. (Or somebody did one but did not publish it?)

Since the extension of the harems beyond band and Sasha-Bree-home is quite recent and minor stuff changes all the time from update to update, I guess it'll take a while until we have a somewhat reliable guide. And since some stuff in this game is random, it can never be a "decision by decision" guide anyway.

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can only get Kleio's KP to 100 if you own a sports car . There's two ways to do this. Either you can start with a sports car (one of the options at the beginning), or you have to save a ton of money for a long time to buy the car. If you missed it in your current save file and have progressed to the point where you can't backtrack your save file, your best option is to do a NG+.
I don't know if Andrealphus is planning on adding another way to get Kleio's KP up to 100, but don't plan on it.
In questlog there is point "You can make Kleio sex slave in future updates". So maybe Andrealphus will add this option.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Not right now, no. (Or somebody did one but did not publish it?)

Since the extension of the harems beyond band and Sasha-Bree-home is quite recent and minor stuff changes all the time from update to update, I guess it'll take a while until we have a somewhat reliable guide. And since some stuff in this game is random, it can never be a "decision by decision" guide anyway.
Yeah I get that. I was thinking more of how some events should be avoided until other events push the max LP to certain levels. Like a "recommended order of events" or something to that effect without having to flip back and forth between wiki pages. For example, what events with Kleio and Morgan should be done before meeting them both at the pub. Maybe some kind of flow chart would work.

Last edited:

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Debt (and Car) seem like they should eventually go away. I get that you start with extra debt, but if you make more money, you should be able to clear the debt you’ve racked up eventually.
Fancy sports cars have expensive insurance. I think it makes sense that it lasts forever.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
You can friendzone her and do other stuff and get back together again.
Nice, I thought friendzoning was permanent so I never even tried it. To keep Sam from triggering the "girlfriend" talk event I would just keep making a date and cancelling it (-3 LP each time) to keep her from hitting the trigger. It's still a decent way to manage events you want to hold off on.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
How do I trigger the Bitchy harem? I have audrey and palla at the proper stat levels and I got to the restaurant but it doesn't trigger.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
There are instances where you can't have sex because "you cant find condoms" even if you have them in the inventory. Then there are cases where pregnant women demand them because they don't want to get pregnant. Also you can get Samantha pregnant (earlier than designd[?] with hung-trait) and game seems to treat like she doesn't know it, even if it visually very obvious. Are these bugs?

Also, there seems to be math issue various values. Like you get -2 affection but the number goes down by 3 and that sort of things.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, there seems to be math issue various values. Like you get -2 affection but the number goes down by 3 and that sort of things.
Not a real math issue but admittedly confusing. There is an "internal" score and an "external" (displayed) score following from it. E. g., love points actually may go to 200, but display is 0-100, so if it displays "+3 LP" that is the internal and needs to be halved, so your displayed score will only go up 1 or 2 points.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a guide to the Bree MC path? Can't get Mike's LP abot 10% or Sasha's above 20%. I've tried everything I can think of, even using the cheat menu but still nothing.

Also... how tf do I get bree to masturbate? The option doesn't come up anywhere.

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a guide to the Bree MC path? Can't get Mike's LP abot 10% or Sasha's above 20%. I've tried everything I can think of, even using the cheat menu but still nothing.

Also... how tf do I get bree to masturbate? The option doesn't come up anywhere.

There is no much content for her and it's buggy.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm trying to get the scene with Emma and Bree at the University to fire but it just won't. I've reloaded about 20 times and have played with various randomness settings. Is this bugged?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
I'm trying to get the scene with Emma and Bree at the University to fire but it just won't. I've reloaded about 20 times and have played with various randomness settings. Is this bugged?
thats event eavedrop? can u screencapture task emma u done? coz i a lot trouble with emma route, make me frustated n thats not bug

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
when do you meet Samantha at the bakery? i have it as my next quest for her but when i do go to the bakery shes already there so i cant trigger the event

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes