Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Hmm, I have been unable to do Alexis police path. Station is not in map and there is no extra talk options with Alexis

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
Tried to do a playthrough for the 4th time, reason of failure this time: Bug that says i dont have any condoms for sex. Buying condom at either the pharmacy and the sex shop does not fix nor does opening the "box" for individual condoms. As great as it is the pace this game gets content updates, I would much prefer being able to play once through the content in the game fully

Nov 4, 2018
Tried to do a playthrough for the 4th time, reason of failure this time: Bug that says i dont have any condoms for sex. Buying condom at either the pharmacy and the sex shop does not fix nor does opening the "box" for individual condoms. As great as it is the pace this game gets content updates, I would much prefer being able to play once through the content in the game fully
It's in development. If that is what you want then you should wait until it is complete.

Reactions: Cartageno

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
So, how do i propose to Minami? Also, can't get her above 50% sub.
Propose to Bree, Samantha or Sasha while Minami is in the same room with either one would trigger it.

For Home Harem ending. Minami only ending isn't available yet as far as I know.

I hope next update focus on Bree, Samantha, Sasha, Lexi & Minami. I want to complete the Home Harem & Individual ending for 5 of them before proceed to the rest.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I hope next update focus on Bree, Samantha, Sasha, Lexi & Minami. I want to complete the Home Harem & Individual ending for 5 of them before proceed to the rest.
I don't think they'll get too much attention, considering that the last few updates have focused on both the Home and Office harems. Might be a focus on the other girls.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
What is up with almost everything important happening at saturday ~14:00? It is huge bottleneck and pushes events to be delayed by a week. There has to be better way to manage the flow of the progression.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
What did i do wrong,I got event when Mike meet Bree's Dad at Dark Alley and he beat him up cause both Bree and Sasha remove from game how can i prevent this event

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What did i do wrong,I got event when Mike meet Bree's Dad at Dark Alley and he beat him up cause both Bree and Sasha remove from game how can i prevent this event
Make sure to get the home harem.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
What is up with almost everything important happening at saturday ~14:00? It is huge bottleneck and pushes events to be delayed by a week. There has to be better way to manage the flow of the progression.
Agreed on this. Nothing seems to happen on Sunday except for Harmony's bible studies.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
The changelog mentions 4 Home Harem sleeping scenes being added, but I'm still just repeating the same ones. Do you have to do anything in particular to unlock them?
I've already unlocked the full home harem so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Downloaded this update cause I thought it was in reference to after group sex sleeping scenes. Realized it means scenes when they're sleeping in their rooms. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, not sure where the other 3 come from though.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Agreed on this. Nothing seems to happen on Sunday except for Harmony's bible studies.
I think Sunday has got like one timeslot that's important for Palla quest wise if I'm not mistaken, but yeah agreed that Saturday is becoming a real bottleneck, especially for scenes that have to happen during a particular season. Found myself having to pause my progress on some of the girls cause it wasn't summer anymore so I couldn't go to the beach. On the other hand, summer gets real annoying once you have Bree and Sasha in a harem cause they won't stop asking me to go to the beach with them. Guess the time schedule as a whole needs to be looked at once more considering how large the roster of girls has increased.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
hey guys, anyone else having lag while moving in the game?
If you are playing on a laptop you might want to check your power options. The game ran very well for me in a high performance setting- but lagged ridiculously if I was on "power saver" or another low power mode. Good luck!

Reactions: mrcachalote
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes