Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
why are questlines gated behind seasons? especially since there are no way to skip to whole months now i have to wait 30 mins to complete. Also the wiki is down?
Questlines gated behind specific seasons will be changed in later updates.

wiki not down just u can't open it at chrome, but u can open it at firefox
They may have still tried the old wiki, which is down.

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
Although efforts have been made to improve the response, the consensus seems to be a faster processor and GPU are probably needed.
If you are playing on a laptop you might want to check your power options. The game ran very well for me in a high performance setting- but lagged ridiculously if I was on "power saver" or another low power mode. Good luck!
It's the same pc I use to play RDR2 with graphics on ultra, but thanks anyway

Reactions: monk_56

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
I have same issue. Fast enough PC to run openworld 3d games 60+fps but this one lags when navigating the main ingame menu. You often do accidental double clicks. Also the middle mouse scroll seems super sensitive in this game.

Reactions: mrcachalote

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have same issue. Fast enough PC to run openworld 3d games 60+fps but this one lags when navigating the main ingame menu. You often do accidental double clicks. Also the middle mouse scroll seems super sensitive in this game.
However, this isn't an open world 3D game with graphics on "Ultra". It is a Ren'Py game with a lot of variables. Should it be handled by your PC without problems? It should. But the crucial and critical issues are different ones for different types of games.

Still this games should not lag as many experience it (then again, many don't), but those were it lags can have $5,000 gaming PCs while it runs perfectly fine on twenty year old toasters. So there's that.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
How do you guys remove the lexi 80 relationship points cap? or is it impossible to achieve the six ppl Home harem?

• Angry
Reactions: Kaoshin

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
The Alexis beach date NTR couldn't be avoided. At the beach event, MC had 11 Energy, 8 Hunger, 14 Grooming, 9 Fun. Also, MC avoided NTR previous two dates.

During this beach date MC says he's feeling the heat and takes a nap. There is no choice to rub sunscreen on Alexis.

Edit: While discussing the first date (Cinema), MC apologized to Alexis for coming across as possessive.

Nov 4, 2018
How do you guys remove the lexi 80 relationship points cap? or is it impossible to achieve the six ppl Home harem?
According to the wiki the cap is 80 right now. Usually means there is more story in the works for characters like that.

OukaShimei

Jun 28, 2020
How to finish this ? Because every i in 2 or 3 dates this progress not continue
Should i change Samantha path revenge to marriage ? _20211005_203043.JPG

Nov 4, 2018
How to finish this ? Because every i in 2 or 3 dates this progress not continue
Should i change Samantha path revenge to marriage ? View attachment 1439073
"Prerequisites: Invite Emma to a date at the Park and have a picnic, "

The wiki helps and is the most comprehensive up to date source of information.

Reactions: OukaShimei

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I also have a few szenes I can't get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't find a way to trigger all these random "Meet Minami" here and there events.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes