Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
After some time without playing (since 20.1)I decided to try this game again starting a new game and I found this version a little buggy, like harmony do not reduce her purity is through "Romance Novels", or Sasha leaving the game even with collaring and 99 Kp (Bree in this case with 100 in LP/KP) Samantha try all time leave the game unless you go for patch B or C , Audrey disappear just moment my investigation start on the office and a couple event's who just no trigger even with required points and time with some character. I do not know if the Author start worried more about if players use cheat Menu or not and the things became little messy or decide the main character can't have "FUN " around anymore and became full of purity like harmony:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: any way is wait a couple news updated to see and try again .

( if i kill some worlds or grammar please English is not my primary language. Sorry )

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
After some time without playing (since 20.1)I decided to try this game again starting a new game and I found this version a little buggy, like harmony do not reduce her purity is through "Romance Novels", or Sasha leaving the game even with collaring and 99 Kp (Bree in this case with 100 in LP/KP) Samantha try all time leave the game unless you go for patch B or C , Audrey disappear just moment my investigation start on the office and a couple event's who just no trigger even with required points and time with some character. I do not know if the Author start worried more about if players use cheat Menu or not and the things became little messy or decide the main character can't have "FUN " around anymore and became full of purity like harmony:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: any way is wait a couple news updated to see and try again .

( if i kill some worlds or grammar please English is not my primary language. Sorry )
Did Harmony just earlier and not sure at what point you tried to use Romance Novels but pretty much for me at least I couldn't give romance novels until I had done all the steps to get her down to 75 purity then you use 5 novels, they lower it by 1 point each, to 70 purity. Then you need to do the final picnic date to enable purity to be lowered to 50. Once you get her to 65 or lower purity and 25 LP you can date her. But you need purity to be 55 or lower to sex her.
But yeah there seems to be quite a few buggy parts this time around when I finally decide to gather as many girls as possible in a single playthrough xD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did Harmony just earlier and not sure at what point you tried to use Romance Novels but pretty much for me at least I couldn't give romance novels until I had done all the steps to get her down to 75 purity then you use 5 novels, they lower it by 1 point each, to 70 purity. Then you need to do the final picnic date to enable purity to be lowered to 50. Once you get her to 65 or lower purity and 25 LP you can date her. But you need purity to be 55 or lower to sex her.
But yeah there seems to be quite a few buggy parts this time around when I finally decide to gather as many girls as possible in a single playthrough xD
This is correct for my latest playthrough as well (admittedly it has been some time), despite no hard cap being shown, she can only be romance noveled 5 steps before you have to continue her storyline.

senzze

May 20, 2020
this game is very cool...hope the dev choose to animated de H scenes...will be the best thing in this game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this game is very cool...hope the dev choose to animated de H scenes...will be the best thing in this game
Animations won't come for Second Base. However, after it will be finished (hopefully in 2022) the dev is thinking about Third Base, including animations.

Nov 4, 2018
I mean the marriage ending, I got her to join the harem as well.
Oh yea... I don't havn't tried triggering that ending yet, all I know is that you're meant to have a ring for each person you want to include. Kind of like the band harem ending you need 3 rings. Not sure if that is implemented yet for home with Lexi.

Kalpod42

Jul 28, 2020
I can't seem to collar Bree. Does she need maxed out kink? She's at 91% and still throws it away, with 100% love. I haven't finished the maid story yet, but that seems bugged too. I'm stuck at needing to go on a date to the beach, but nothing triggers when I got there.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks Ixcez and Cartageno for your response .but i do not know whats happens since the Walkthrough 20.10.3 V1 and V2 mention clearly the steps you need do before use the novels ( bible study 4x, church dance, roller-skating picnic) but even after this all time you use "romance novels" her purity increases instead of decreases and she already start accepted dates and kiss. the post # 22,014 is another thing with not happens anymore and if you try Bree get mad on you!

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I have 100 int and I cannot talk to Anna about TV. Any advice? I meet all the criteria in the wiki (30 lp, etc)
You probably missed a topic somehow, this used to happen with new game_ but was fixed, turn on cheat mode, lower your int to 99 then raise it again, see if that lets you chose to add your missing topic

Reactions: Donkeybong

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You probably missed a topic somehow, this used to happen with new game_ but was fixed, turn on cheat mode, lower your int to 99 then raise it again, see if that lets you chose to add your missing topic
Thanks for the reply. I don't seem to be able to get it to work. I'd dropped my knowledge down to 0 and my conversation topics don't change with any characters. I boost it back up and it still doesn't change. I have every topic with every character except TV.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I'm doing the Bree Gamer path. I've got 100 Love points, but the KP is stuck at 50.

Unlike the Maid path there is no side events that can increase max KP.

Is there a way to increase the KP in Gamer path?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yes... I admit it... I cheated and changed Samantha's sub and sub max to 75 on a backup copy of L&S:SB so I could get away with Mike seeing her while continuing to see others... I admit it! Sue me!

But when I do, when I get back to the office I see this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 208, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Wed Oct  6 21:41:36 2021
Is there a way to make this error go away, or do I just need to be wary every time I see Samantha until I can unlock adding to her sub-level until it hits 75?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Unlock one of her events depending if your on Gamer or Maid path.
im on her Gamer Path it says for me to join her at the tournament do i judt go to the arcade? also how do i unlock the maid side? do i have to have the cooking skill or something?

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
im on her Gamer Path it says for me to join her at the tournament do i judt go to the arcade? also how do i unlock the maid side? do i have to have the cooking skill or something?
you can't now you are locked with gamer path this playthrough. load a earlier save before talk about going for tournament and wait for bree call you for help on rent.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
if I chose the original option with alexis to go to the cops, does that limit my ability to collar her? I don't see any options the wiki to raise her KP beyond I think 30. If I can't do that, is there a parameter I can change to reflect that choice?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes