GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
Yes... I admit it... I cheated and changed Samantha's sub and sub max to 75 on a backup copy of L&S:SB so I could get away with Mike seeing her while continuing to see others... I admit it! Sue me!

But when I do, when I get back to the office I see this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 208, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Wed Oct  6 21:41:36 2021
Is there a way to make this error go away, or do I just need to be wary every time I see Samantha until I can unlock adding to her sub-level until it hits 75?
Yeah man this happened to me as well. Apparently we don't get to use UnRen anymore

Erikquie

Jun 17, 2018
Try to start the sex with Bree and Sasha as late as possible. Also do you have that upgraded bed that shaves an hour off the sleep you need to recharge?
thank Donkeybong for the reply, i didn't know that bed shaves an hour. Guess i'll start over then.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Another question: How do you trigger Band Harem after learning Guitar skill?

I can't find the studio or go see the band perform on Friday night (20:00).

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
Couple of things I suspect are bugs but might be intentional dev changes:

-Minami KP capped at 50 making her unable to accept a collar : She used to be collarable, but I suspect this was changed to give room for additional submission events in the future and Andrealphus just neglected to let anyone know.

-Harmony will no longer have sex in the hot tub: This was possible in previous versions, but was probably bugged as she would invite you to the hot tub the next morning after spending the night sometimes. Now she just never seems to have sex in it at all?

Things I'm sure are bugs:
-Many girls will insist on condoms to avoid pregnancy when they are visibly pregnant.

- Minami's foursome with Bree and Sasha never triggered for me. I added her to the harem and got the group blowjob, but that was it. I've since added Sam and Lexi to the harem, but now the foursome will never trigger. In situations where it should and only those three are at home, the only options I have are to tell Minami I want time with Sasha and Bree alone, or to sleep only with the initiating girl. Initiating with Minami only engages the solo sex.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
if I chose the original option with alexis to go to the cops, does that limit my ability to collar her? I don't see any options the wiki to raise her KP beyond I think 30. If I can't do that, is there a parameter I can change to reflect that choice?
yep

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

-Minami KP capped at 50 making her unable to accept a collar : She used to be collarable, but I suspect this was changed to give room for additional submission events in the future and Andrealphus just neglected to let anyone know.

-Harmony will no longer have sex in the hot tub: This was possible in previous versions, but was probably bugged as she would invite you to the hot tub the next morning after spending the night sometimes. Now she just never seems to have sex in it at all?

-Many girls will insist on condoms to avoid pregnancy when they are visibly pregnant.
Yeah and they will tell you couple days or even weeks later that they are pregnant.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah man this happened to me as well. Apparently we don't get to use UnRen anymore
If you don't know what you are doing and how it will affect other stuff, you indeed shouldn't do that to pimp your game. Finding out what may happen needs to come first.

This sucks. It's useless playing the Gamer path if you can't corrupt her past 50%. I hope Andrealphus does something about this.
Most probably he will. Although not everybody may prefer to collar them I guess it is the canon route. Do not forget however that this is a game in development, loose ends are galore and some ends now tied may become loose again for a while. We don't have a complete game here, we are playtesting some parts of it. A collared gamer right now is not one of them.

Reactions: maximus_841

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hey guys, im done aletta shooting, got bj and fingered her, but LP still stuck at 50. Is this a bug?
Nah as the above just mentioned to raise Aletta's LP above 50 you have to finish the office part all the way to firing Dwayne and then you must accept becoming the CEO. Then after that if your charisma is also 100 and her LP is at 50 she will come into you office when you work and raise it to 60 max LP, then just keep on raising the LP to max and work to get her to 100 LP.

So in short to max out Aletta you have to do her route, then do Cassidy route until it's finished and Dwayne is fired, then you have to become CEO and then your able to max out and finish Aletta.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Got a question regarding Minami home harem, can Minami join home harem before the mother's visit or only after mother's visit?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

- Minami's foursome with Bree and Sasha never triggered for me. I added her to the harem and got the group blowjob, but that was it. I've since added Sam and Lexi to the harem, but now the foursome will never trigger. In situations where it should and only those three are at home, the only options I have are to tell Minami I want time with Sasha and Bree alone, or to sleep only with the initiating girl. Initiating with Minami only engages the solo sex.
Was a while since I played last but from what I remember.

On Minami before she used to be collarable at a much lower KP then the usual 90 KP needed for pretty much everyone else. Had a look at an old save and her KP is still limited to max 50 KP in that state but I could see she had a collar before. It is however removed now.

When it comes to Harmony unless I remember wrong before it used to be that as long as you have a hot tub if you do the home date part and picked the hot tub you would automatically have sex without a condom and then be allowed to pick if you wanna come inside or outside. This was however changed in a previous patch so that you must have at least 50 LP to do the bah tub sex scene, can't remember if you had to have sex as well at least once for the hot tub scene to go off or not. But anyhow with the new requirement of 50 LP to have hot tub sex Harmony that is capped at 30 LP is unable to do it anymore.

On the condom part I believe it's not so much of a bug as an unintended part as of now. Since for instance if we take Lavish who always require you to use a condom. She would not be able to get pregnant unless you byspass this by doing her hot tub sex scene or the newly added office sex scenes. I am pretty sure it's a bit of an oversight here that the date sex scene hasn't been updated to include her being pregnant and therefore needing a new dialogue so you can skip using a condom. Might also be that it is also not "in line" with the characters personality. But again I don't think it's a bug as much as it just hasn't been added yet.

On the Minami part it should work if she's included in the harem, the only time when not using randomness that I can see is at 20:00 on saturdays. I have found however that if I initiate sex with anyone except for Bree or Sasha the three-four-fivesomes don't trigger and I just get solo sex with Minami, Lexi and Samantha sometimes.

Got a question regarding Minami home harem, can Minami join home harem before the mother's visit or only after mother's visit?
Not 100% on this however on my own playthrough I had Minami just about to join the home harem only to have the mother's visit which instantly completed/failed the snooping part with Minami and had it become locked in as "the girls don't want Minami in our relationship". So either you have to completely finish the part which has her join the harem before the mothers visit or it will fail. The safer move would be to do Minami all the way before starting the home harem if you wish to include her.

Will be starting a new playthrough for this myself cause I thought I would get another chance once I got "the old Minami back" but it's not possible on top of the fact that I didn't have a sports car when I did Kleio's route which means her KP is locked at 50 forever instead of 100. Lastly I also thought that you could get a office harem ending by proposing to all the office workers but instead I only get the Shiori wedding ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Not 100% on this however on my own playthrough I had Minami just about to join the home harem only to have the mother's visit which instantly completed/failed the snooping part with Minami and had it become locked in as "the girls don't want Minami in our relationship". So either you have to completely finish the part which has her join the harem before the mothers visit or it will fail. The safer move would be to do Minami all the way before starting the home harem if you wish to include her.

Will be starting a new playthrough for this myself cause I thought I would get another chance once I got "the old Minami back" but it's not possible on top of the fact that I didn't have a sports car when I did Kleio's route which means her KP is locked at 50 forever instead of 100. Lastly I also thought that you could get a office harem ending by proposing to all the office workers but instead I only get the Shiori wedding ending.
Thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure Minami can join after the mother's visit and got old Minami back coz I have another playthrough save for that, now I'm trying a different playthrough and the guide did not mention any of this at all, will keep trying for a couple of in game weeks, if still nothing happens then will continue only after visit and old Minami back.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes