Jinzo_

Mar 22, 2020
Game keeps crashing when I try to access the load/save screen. As soon as I click on it I I get a crash report. Any advice?

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble with Shiori's story here? The wiki said that I just have to talk to Shiori at work and she'll tell me about her money troubles, but nothing's happening. LP is as high as it can be, too.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is anybody else having trouble with Shiori's story here? The wiki said that I just have to talk to Shiori at work and she'll tell me about her money troubles, but nothing's happening. LP is as high as it can be, too.
Have you seen her at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Glad to see I am not the only one frustrated by the games event triggers either not working, or them being so specific that they are damn near impossible to get. I still cant get the second dance date event for Lexi and Sasha to trigger, even though I meet all the requirements :/

I really think the triggering events issue is caused by girl scheduling conflicts within the game but I cant test this theory

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
I downloaded the update version, decided to replay the entire thing and this happens at the office, first day. Is there anything I can do to fix this bug?

Code:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 208, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Tue Oct  5 15:33:38 2021

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Few bugs I have encountered: Samantha hates when you cum inside (-10 love even after she ask you to impregnate her). Samantha is suddenly naked while talking to her and Ryan in the park. Ayesha becomes naked in some conversation in the park. Samantha wont react to being pregnant in any way and acts like she isn't. Only exception is mall date for baby clothes and that nets you -4 love penalty. "Meet Ayesha at the cinema" triggers but won't appear complete in the journal (you can progress her story though). NPC bark lines trigger in the middle of your actions - like choose gift > NPC ask can they speak to you > gift menu.

Reactions: MrRaynor

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I wish Bree would be collared in Game route instead of being exclusive in Maid route.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Glad to see I am not the only one frustrated by the games event triggers either not working, or them being so specific that they are damn near impossible to get. I still cant get the second dance date event for Lexi and Sasha to trigger, even though I meet all the requirements :/

I really think the triggering events issue is caused by girl scheduling conflicts within the game but I cant test this theory
open option n turn off randomness schedule. ask sasha on date at saturday evening, n when sasha ask going to the club, just say yes.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
why are questlines gated behind seasons? especially since there are no way to skip to whole months now i have to wait 30 mins to complete. Also the wiki is down?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes