jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Maybe I'm stupid (or my computer is) but I can't access the site. Something about the site refusing the connection. What went wrong?
This was working for me earlier but not today. Perhaps they're making edits or changes to the site.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys can u help me
i get this every time i enter the office

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 709, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "lavish")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 278, in script call
  File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 709, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Thu Sep 30 17:35:39 2021

Reactions: Raptor32

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Glad to see this. Although the game has a basic guide, more detail was needed to trigger many events, i.e. when & where to show up and the old wiki guide provided that as well as a schedule of where a character was likely to be at any given time of the day. Also provided correct responses in conversations with other characters (ex: night meeting with Cassidy, meetings with Cherie) to produce desired outcomes.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
MC seems not find condoms in some sex scenes, even though the inventory has them (in boxes and singles), is this how it is supposed to be (especially happens with Kleio)?

Also since wiki problems might rise up later, maybe update the ingame goals to be more helpful? Like "have sex with Samantha" is really bad clue for this game since that is something that happens very indirectly - often the confusion is not what to d0, it is what contentions trigger them.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
MC seems not find condoms in some sex scenes, even though the inventory has them (in boxes and singles), is this how it is supposed to be (especially happens with Kleio)?

Also since wiki problems might rise up later, maybe update the ingame goals to be more helpful? Like "have sex with Samantha" is really bad clue for this game since that is something that happens very indirectly - often the confusion is not what to d0, it is what contentions trigger them.
We host the wiki ourselves now

Reactions: Yamura

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
The in-game thingy is a hint system not a walkthrough and the wiki is community built so you are barking at the wrong tree :D
I meant the ingame hint system. If the game relies so heavily on the numbers, the hints could include mention of those numbers. Then there is stuff that is way too vague. Like "hang out with Kleio", like what that does mean? Some events have so many conditions that something vague text telling "talk to her" is not really cutting it. This problem is amplified by the fact that there might be time limits at play (like the investigation or season related stuff). You could also have in the way early game already fucked up certain paths (but since info is vague, you really don't know if this is truly the case). You almost need to know things that game in no way tells. You clould argue that multiple playtroughs fix that, but grinding again for values like Morgans feminity or submissiveness of someone who doesn't get it trough events and dialogue choices, is asking bit too much.

EDIT: "Hang around with Kleio" means:
"At 19:00 - 21:00, interact with Kleio in the pub. Kleio and Mike visit a concert together." This also means that it needs to be ceratin day since she is not in the pub every day.

Couldn't this hint be something like "Maybe talk to the Kleio in relaxed setting" or something that at least points player to some direction?

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I wonder if it would be possible to do a "time skip" system.
For events set in summer or winter, especially if they're the last ones that you lack.
Alexis and Camila's storylines literally get frozen if you're unlucky enough to get them late

Reactions: Sir-Blues

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wonder if it would be possible to do a "time skip" system.
For events set in summer or winter, especially if they're the last ones that you lack.
Alexis and Camila's storylines literally get frozen if you're unlucky enough to get them late
Andrealphus has already said that he plans for alternative routes so you don't have to be waiting for months until you can progress at the beach but can instead do e. g. some wintery stuff to the same effect.

A time skip apparently threatens to mess with the "time elapsed" factor of certain events which can cause all kinds of unwanted mayhem (questlines automatically failing, multiple events triggering at once meaning you'll miss all but one) up to potentially crashing the game. If such checks are implemented in too many places in the code it may also not be easy and bug-causing to change them to reflect such a skip.

Raptor32

Apr 16, 2018
guys can u help me
i get this every time i enter the office

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 278, in script call
  File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 709, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Thu Sep 30 17:35:39 2021

I am seeing the same thing

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes