Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Started a new game on the latest update and I'm having the same issue as other people have posted where the recording studio has disappeared on Friday nights when it tells me to meet Kleio there. Any resolve to this issue?

Reactions: jo827

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Started a new game on the latest update and I'm having the same issue as other people have posted where the recording studio has disappeared on Friday nights when it tells me to meet Kleio there. Any resolve to this issue?
That's pretty strange...
Which band event did you have, the one at the pub or the one at the studio ?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
You can enable console commands by setting config.console = True in ...\renpy\common\00console.rpy in the games main folder. To access the console press shift+O, esc to exit it.

Using it while in the load/save menu can keep it from rolling the game back at certain times.
When i do it i have this ! What is fucking wrong ?!

Absolutelyknow

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone else have major problems with this game? I physically cant get it to run properly. Half the time the girls don't show up and never show up, remaining invisible and rendering me unable to talk to them or an event refuses to work leaving me in a soft lock, is there any fix for this? Because after buying the patreon to get that it's pretty damn annoying

Sep 4, 2017
So question, what exactly does the asterisk entail in the patchnotes? I cant find the added info about what its supposed to mean.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So question, what exactly does the asterisk entail in the patchnotes? I cant find the added info about what its supposed to mean.
patreon version vs public version
some stuff won't appear in the public version for a couple of releases

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else have problems with Aletta? Can't trigger the gym event.
Did you mean Audrey?

I'd also like to know WHEN exactly to go to the Gym to find Audrey there like the hint suggests.

P.S. One can find Audrey at the Gym on Sundays...

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
if they are going to make games that are compatible for android. minimum ... minimum that this can pass the part of putting the name. it is not first time that it happens that a game for android can not advance after putting the name to the character...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes