N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
for the love of god, remove this calendar system. its moronic to miss content because you were not at certain place at certain time and that being permanent. a pic in OP Sasha has anal beads. the lewdest thing i got with her is her wearing a towel... and when you use hint "thats all content for her" and its not like the game is intuitive (like at all) so you can figure out what you could/should do and why.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
honestly.. this game is more annoying than fun.. the grinding is ultra repetitive and annoying. you cant roll the options back.. you missclik something and BOOM - 20 DP.

not to mention depending on luck on soo many things is VERy frustrating lol..

is there any cheat for this game? because if there isnt, im out lol

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I've activated the console and I wanted to know a few things. 1) Is there a max number for the MC's traits? (Knowledge, Charm, Fitness.) and 2) I've gotten the money cheat to work but when trying to change my character's trait numbers nothing happens (Even though I'm following and typing what was posted like two pages ago exactly). I wanted to know if anyone is having this issue.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
for the love of god, remove this calendar system. its moronic to miss content because you were not at certain place at certain time and that being permanent. a pic in OP Sasha has anal beads. the lewdest thing i got with her is her wearing a towel... and when you use hint "thats all content for her" and its not like the game is intuitive (like at all) so you can figure out what you could/should do and why.
Never got the Anal beads either, but had sex with both the girls.

honestly.. this game is more annoying than fun.. the grinding is ultra repetitive and annoying. you cand roll the options back.. you missclik something and BOOM - 20 DP.

not to mention depending on luck on soo many things is VERy frustrating lol..

is there any cheat for this game? because if there isnt, im out lol
Save Editor does work, as you can set Min values for Stamina, Food, Clean, and so on. (that way they will never go lower than set value)

and even change your skill/stats and money.

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I've activated the console and I wanted to know a few things. 1) Is there a max number for the MC's traits? (Knowledge, Charm, Fitness.) and 2) I've gotten the money cheat to work but when trying to change my character's trait numbers nothing happens (Even though I'm following and typing what was posted like two pages ago exactly). I wanted to know if anyone is having this issue.
The save Editor would help with that, no need for console.
some of the stats max at 10, never seen charm have a limit though..

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
Never got the Anal beads either, but had sex with both the girls.
Save Editor does work, as you can set Min values for Stamina, Food, Clean, and so on. (that way they will never go lower than set value)

and even change your skill/stats and money.

The save Editor would help with that, no need for console.
some of the stats max at 10, never seen charm have a limit though..

Do you have save data ini this version?

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
sorry if this has been posted somwhere but, when a girl asks you to hang out during the evening, how do i do that?

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I see the cheats on the girls' stats cause errors, crashes, and smartass comments when you reset. At first I was like, ugh another dev who demands that we grind. But I see that he offers an official cheat mod for higher tier patrons, so it makes sense. The devs work hard and need to be able to monetize.

Nevertheless, I refuse to grind. That crap puts me off my stroke (if it can even get started in the first place). Hard pass.

Reactions: genthrow

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
sorry if this has been posted somwhere but, when a girl asks you to hang out during the evening, how do i do that?
At 20:00 the option "go on date" will appear on the day the girl has asked you to hang out or at 14:00 if it's a weekend afternoon

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I see the cheats on the girls' stats cause errors, crashes, and smartass comments when you reset. At first I was like, ugh another dev who demands that we grind. But I see that he offers an official cheat mod for higher tier patrons, so it makes sense. The devs work hard and need to be able to monetize.

Nevertheless, I refuse to grind. That crap puts me off my stroke (if it can even get started in the first place). Hard pass.
havent touched this game in a while since i can't masturbate properly if i need to grind, but after reading your comment decided to not waste more time on it.

Reactions: genthrow
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes