Escanrør

Nov 10, 2018
press shift + O or ctrl + O to open console if that does not work you have to go into Game -> Common and edit the 00console

find Config.console = False and change it to true!

Console Cheats:
Money - hero.money=xx
(These next 4 max at 10 and will still go down throughout the day)
Energy - hero.energy.score=xx
Hunger - hero.hunger.score=xx
Cleanliness - hero.grooming.score=xx
Fun - hero.fun.score=xx

Knowledge - hero.knowledge.score=xx
Strength - hero.fitness.score=xx
Charm - hero.charm.score=xx

For the girl's stats, swap out G for the girls name
G.desire.score=xx
G.relationship.score=xx
G.sub.score=xx
the Girl code doesn't work...

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Where did the old cheat mod go. I dont see the option any more. I paid for the patreon build but i dont see it. Did i miss something?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
This game isnt all bad. I can see the dev is a serious guy and a hardworking Dev.. But right now, its too frustrating to play it.. most players for this genre are casuals, and this game needs some serious dedication to complete.. like REALLL.

but the characters are interesting, nice designs and good concept.. But the game needs a lot of polish

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This game isnt all bad. I can see the dev is a serious guy and a hardworking Dev.. But right now, its too frustrating to play it.. most players for this genre are casuals, and this game needs some serious dedication to complete.. like REALLL.

but the characters are interesting, nice designs and good concept.. But the game needs a lot of polish
What you as a player would want changed or improved on ?

DragonFr

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have the save complete or with great progress? I've only been able to reach the scenes of 2 women and I'm stuck

bibog

Oct 22, 2018
I really like the game but I just can't get anything to happen with any of the girls.. Been playing for a couple hours..

Reactions: DragonFr
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes