TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
How to trigger Scottie Sasha threesome? I was waiting in living room for like 1month already to trigger proposition from Sasha. According to wiki it should start after 14days in game time

kuchiya

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone knows the variables to adjust that blocks me from dating Alexis after telling her to get an abortion?

Added save if needed to take a look at it

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
Prerequisites: Talk to Shiori in the office, Shiori LP >=37.: Shiori's LP are at 37, I've successfully gotten the dialogue string.

Shiori asks Mike if he might be able to babysit her son Kanta.: Yep I got that dialogue string and I accepted.

The actual event will happen the same day between 19:00 and 22:00 o'clock if Mike accepts her request. If you miss the event, you will have to talk to Shiori again to start the event again.: I'm in the house selecting the "Wait" option from 18:00 - 23:00, no call, no visit, nothing.

If your LP with either Sasha or Bree is above 75 LP or Mikes under 5 Energy , the event will end will have a bad ending.: My LP with both Sasha and Bree are under 75, I'm keeping my energy between 7 & 9.

Outcome: +5/-5 LP (Good/Bad end), Shiori max LP set to 50: She still doesn't call.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Managed to get past the babysitting event with new patch, but "Tell Shiori what you did" is now not working.
Calendar is also still broken as the Halloween event is still stored in some variable

Reactions: Lisvi

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I get harmony to agree to a date? I've done the rollerskating one and the church dance but I have her love capped at 30 and purity at 70. In the corrupt harmony quest it tells me to ask her on a date. But when I do she tells me she doesn't see me that way. Also in my game I've only saw Shiori once at the office and I've never saw her again in the game. Did I pick the wrong option when she asked me a question?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I get harmony to agree to a date? I've done the rollerskating one and the church dance but I have her love capped at 30 and purity at 70. In the corrupt harmony quest it tells me to ask her on a date. But when I do she tells me she doesn't see me that way. Also in my game I've only saw Shiori once at the office and I've never saw her again in the game. Did I pick the wrong option when she asked me a question?
The last is quite possible, she can do that. I recommend checking the wiki.

Aug 22, 2018
Right, I've restarted 5th-6th time now and still cannot introduce Samantha and Minami to home harem. It it still some WiP or am I missing something?

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
So ive been speedrunning Sasha, trying to see how many times i can bang her before Scottie appears on the door. It seems that no matter what they still have the same conversation where he calls her a cheating whore, she replies she didn't cheat on him even though she did :eek:

even wiki says:
Scottie appears

Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room, 7 days played, not cheated
Could be a bug?:unsure:
Or maybe not cheated refers to MC not cheating Sasha, but that doesn't make much sense

• Haha
Reactions: KhanJr

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So ive been speedrunning Sasha, trying to see how many times i can bang her before Scottie appears on the door. It seems that no matter what they still have the same conversation where he calls her a cheating whore, she replies she didn't cheat on him even though she did :eek:

even wiki says:

Or maybe not cheated refers to MC not cheating Sasha, but that doesn't make much sense
The wiki means you haven't cheated on Sasha.

Scottie just has it in his head that he and Sasha were still a couple, when they obviously weren't.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019

even wiki says:

Well, getting Sasha high enough and triggering her events in the first 7 days, but before Scottie appears is pretty impressive. The "Not Cheated" is basically her discovering you sleeping with others or kissing someone else once you start dating, at which point she stops talking to you (only insults you). The "Cheated on Sasha" is an event you trigger with her that basically locks you out of most of her content.
Scottie is her ex she thinks or knows cheated on her, once you get to 70 relationship and trigger the girlfriend talks she explains more, I think, but yeah, as Evil said above.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Meet Minami in the living room when Sasha is at home
How do I trigger this event?
Edit: nevermind, I've seen it already, the game just forgot to put a checkmark on it. Switching to random schedules triggered it eventually.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It's because the day the calendar says it occurs is before the day it occurs,
Upon trying to check the calendar after the date it says and before the 31st,
The future date is in the past,
Normally when you pass a future date it fails and goes away,
But this wont fail.
Not sure I understand. From reading the thread, it sounds like the party happens on Fall 31, and my date is currently Fall 22. Wouldn't the party still be in the future?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I saw the date in the calendar before it bugged for me as well,
It was set for the 16th of fall or the 19th idr but it was before the 31st.
Weird because I only got through the event a day or two earlier. Is there a fix for this currently?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes