Feels21

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone help me? I can't progress with minami, can't even see her book progress, anyone can help me / fix my save?

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Old saves won't be affected 100% by new updates,
You'll need to load a save before the error or start a new game.

Just tested Shiori and indeed a domino effect has happened,
The topic doesn't appear at or off work nor after a day or two.
Yeah. Well, I started a new save with 10-0b, so not that keen on starting a new one already.
And I can live without the calendar, even if it is annoying. Progressed a year to see if that fixed it, but no luck so far.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Everyone. I just reached the end of Samantha's Revenge path (D), but still cannot trigger path E (Breakup). According to the wiki: '14:00, 25% chance, told about cheating during Marriage sucks and apologized or finished Path D, Samantha LP >= 80, Samantha is NOT present'

I have all the pre-requisites (80 LP and finished path D) except 'Samantha is NOT present'. Can anyone help?

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Hello
is there any cheats/ console command inputs to bring back Harmony in the game?
i have choosen the wrong option during her first encounter
i really wish to play her content without restarting again

i also find a minor bug where Hanna sprite is always naked outside

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
im stuck shiori 90% say talk to her but opcion dont showup
Last steps are discovering she has debt, talking with the manager and repaying said debt, then talk with Shiori about debt. It might still be bugged since someone screwed her file pretty badly in this last update and the last 3 bugfixes supposedly didn't fix everything. So, wait a while, go to work, try to talk to her both at and outside work and see if the extra option is under talk or not. If it's not there at all, wait for a fix.

Reactions: JC07

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello
is there any cheats/ console command inputs to bring back Harmony in the game?
i have choosen the wrong option during her first encounter
i really wish to play her content without restarting again

i also find a minor bug where Hanna sprite is always naked outside
Unfortunately generally there are no console commands to undo girls leaving, at least none that don't eff up your save. So brace yourself for having to start again. However, it could be easier with a "first scene" like here, so maybe somebody else can chime in.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So on a completely off typical topic here (you know, people looking for saves and using the forum as their own personal walkthrough)...

Does anyone else think that Lexi's shower scene might actually be the most erotic one out of the Home Harem?

Jan 7, 2021
I hate this game sometimes, everytime i did some wrong choice and i cant pass the next stage like samantha to the home harem, where you need 75kp but i can just reach out 50...

Jul 5, 2017
I am aware that shiori had a bug at LP=90 a few updates ago , where it capped. I also have this bug. Anyone know how to fix it?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So on a completely off typical topic here (you know, people looking for saves and using the forum as their own personal walkthrough)...

Does anyone else think that Lexi's shower scene might actually be the most erotic one out of the Home Harem?
I just want a fix for my calendar. The bugs with this event have been pretty bad.

Aug 7, 2018
I am aware that shiori had a bug at LP=90 a few updates ago , where it capped. I also have this bug. Anyone know how to fix it?
You can change variables in the save, either though console or a save file editing website, as a work around for point caps.
X_love_max = Y or X_sub_max = Y will change the caps with X being the characters name. Removing max will set the stat. Though if a stat cap is changed during a storyline then the command will need to be reentered.
This also lets you see some content already in the game's files that doesn't have the storyline written to unlock it yet, e.g. collaring Hanna.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes