Balko

Sep 30, 2018
If you give Bree the signed copy of her favourite fantasy book on her birthday date, it counts as a bad gift. Thank god there is rollback in this game so I could give her some run-of-the-mill romance novel instead. I was kinda hoping for some special dialogue, but that was the only time the game has let me down.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Last steps are discovering she has debt, talking with the manager and repaying said debt, then talk with Shiori about debt. It might still be bugged since someone screwed her file pretty badly in this last update and the last 3 bugfixes supposedly didn't fix everything. So, wait a while, go to work, try to talk to her both at and outside work and see if the extra option is under talk or not. If it's not there at all, wait for a fix.
In addition to this, I'll suggest calling Shiori into your office and then talking with her. I've sometimes been able to trigger a story convo that way when it wouldn't happen otherwise.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
My Alexis is stuck at 60%, is that her max? I also forgot to call the PI on the phone too.

Jul 5, 2017
You can change variables in the save, either though console or a save file editing website, as a work around for point caps.
X_love_max = Y or X_sub_max = Y will change the caps with X being the characters name. Removing max will set the stat. Though if a stat cap is changed during a storyline then the command will need to be reentered.
This also lets you see some content already in the game's files that doesn't have the storyline written to unlock it yet, e.g. collaring Hanna.
Thanks for the info, but the reason why it is capped, is because I can't seem to trigger a particular, event at LV=90 for shiori, not sure how to trigger it as this point?

Piquoramine

Jul 20, 2017
I really like the art style and the gameplay, but tbh I would like fewer girls so there could be more focus put on like 4-5 of them instead of so many.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really like the art style and the gameplay, but tbh I would like fewer girls so there could be more focus put on like 4-5 of them instead of so many.
I understand where you are coming from, I sometimes feel that way myself. However, since most of the "older" girls have quite a decently sized storyline for a sandbox already, you can always pretend that this game is about only, say, seducing your workmates and other characters are only side characters. I know I wouldn't have the discipline, but with very few exceptions this should work, focussing yourself.

Edit: Jimmyjoo didn't really ninja me by 7 hours, I just overlooked his post to the same effect somehow.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm at a crucial point with minami and need to trigger the marked events before they will be unavailable. At 14:00 on Saturday afternoon the mom will be arriving effectively locking me out of the two events.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Really love the art style ~
Are there plans to expand on Bree as the protagonist in the future, or will it be kept as is? I know it's pretty minimal right now, as the focus has been on Mike.

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes