Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Any idea when the wiki's gonna be updated? At this point i'm not sure if i can't trigger multiple events because my game's buggy or because i missed some sort of obscure trigger

Reactions: bosa43 and 5554432

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I am just trying to raise Sasha's submissiveness but man it seems to be a grind, don't know what the right outcome on the coffee date is supposed to be.

Nov 4, 2018
Any idea when the wiki's gonna be updated? At this point i'm not sure if i can't trigger multiple events because my game's buggy or because i missed some sort of obscure trigger
It's the community that updates it,
Sometimes a dev will but they are not responsible for the wiki,
Would be nice if there was a team member who has that responsibility but unfortunately there isn't.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Hi why can't I get the Shiori babysitting event done? I can activate the mission fine but she just doesnt send her baby over when the mission time comes... help pls.

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
Hi why can't I get the Shiori babysitting event done? I can activate the mission fine but she just doesnt send her baby over when the mission time comes... help pls.
It is a bug which is fixed in a later patch. download the latest version which has been currently updated to version e.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the shower scenes with Lexi, Samantha, and Sasha?
1 the relationship with Sam should not be exclusive
2 do Sasha's events with Lexi, here you should date lexy and then Sasha,

In one you dance with them and the other sexual relationship.

RoyIchihara

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone knows what happened to Shiori? Since last update her Love points is suddenly capped to 20. I start a NG+ because i think the game need a new save and doing her route but her LP still capped at 20.

Nov 4, 2018
21.10.0f fixed the last issue with Shiori,
Don't complain about bugs if you're using an outdated version,
Currently the cheapest way of getting the latest version is by becoming a $2 patreon supporter.

Current version is 21.10.0g idk what it fixes.

Also in version f I discovered that the event "Lexi's trailer burned down" is failing to trigger,
Kinda doubt g addressed that.

Reactions: Kreigstern

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
Is "mike being investigated" broken too? I go to Cassidys meeting but the questions dialog wont trigger, she only asks if i wanna be her slave, i can refuse or accept and then its all over. I have 94% investigation at this point but it does not have to be 100 for the meeting, because I tried multiple times and even with 100%, same options. Cant get the last evidence to keep her in the game.
EDIT:
Investigation has to be 80% for the questions to trigger...
Seems like a notice should be in the wiki because it wont mention any change to the meeting...

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is "mike being investigated" broken too? I go to Cassidys meeting but the questions dialog wont trigger, she only asks if i wanna be her slave, i can refuse or accept and then its all over. I have 94% investigation at this point but it does not have to be 100 for the meeting, because I tried multiple times and even with 100%, same options. Cant get the last evidence to keep her in the game.
EDIT:
Investigation has to be 80% for the questions to trigger...
Seems like a notice should be in the wiki because it wont mention any change to the meeting...
Did you tape your midnight session?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes