Nov 4, 2018
Is there already a way to date Emma and Samantha at the same time?
Yes,
Already have the search for Emma done,
Progress Samantha till her wedding is done,
Up her LP to 60 then go to the bakery,
It should trigger the Emma meeting,
Do the friend date and talk about Samantha next,
At this point it doesn't matter if you progress Sam or Emma.

But if you don't want to fail with Emma,
When you start doing her dates,
Never insist or suggest doing more,
i.e. when you're on the last step mention "were all out of Benji episodes",
Also do home harem first so Bree is already 100% and is preggo(had sex is enough but preggo is better imo),
Don't start with anyone else after you started Emma,
With the Cinema date and liking the kiss,
The Bree Emma event with hh preggo Bree,
And not having the gf conversation during the last dating event,
You'll get the first category during the picnic event,
Giving you 3 love points meaning you'll pass the judgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlashSpazzbo

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
After q.save and q.load the game the cleaning option seems to disappear until next thursday or friday. But the cleaning bar is not even full yet. Not sure if it is the save for normal save and load yet, haven't tried.
Does anyone have a solution for this except not q.saving and q.loading?

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
Works fine for me. She has specific triggers, something like day10+ and a 25% chance or something.
Haven't had any Emma problems in the last couple of patches, Emma is just one of the hardest girls to unlock(imo)
im in day 50+ and mike never dream about her

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Would it be possible to invite girls into the hot tub once you get it, assuming you can already ask them for sex?
It's been set so that you can far as I know always invite someone into the hot tub however to have sex with them in the hot tub they need to have 50+ LP. Sex scene will intiate on it's own once the LP requirement is reached. Quite a few characters that you "legit" can't reach 50+ LP with already have hot tub scenes like for instance Harmony, she also already have pregnancy and the pregnancy scenes in the game though their a bit wonky. So if you increase her max LP in a save editor you can get her pregnant and sex her in the hot tub. Though this might f things up in the future for that save.

Most often I'd say the hot tub is a way to easily impregnate someone you usually shouldn't be able to impregnate at that stage since you always have raw sex in the hot tub while many of the girls won't allow you to have sex withthem without a condom until much later in their progress.

Last edited:

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Is the magnifying glass bound to a special season? I am in spring and there is no magnifying glass to look for the 4-leaf clover. Have tried every hour in the night. And several weekdays.
Or is it a new bug still to be solved?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is the magnifying glass bound to a special season? I am in spring and there is no magnifying glass to look for the 4-leaf clover. Have tried every hour in the night. And several weekdays.
Or is it a new bug still to be solved?
I believe you can only look for them during spring and summer

Lero321

Oct 4, 2018
Can i use the console to change Alexis NTR to off? i did`t do it after the first date and can`t backtrack now.
I know it`s avoidable but i want to see the dates with it off.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Can i use the console to change Alexis NTR to off? i did`t do it after the first date and can`t backtrack now.
I know it`s avoidable but i want to see the dates with it off.
It have been some time when I last looked game variables but as far I know answer is no.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I'm doing a New Game Plus (after I did the Band Harem in my first run and impregnated everyone that I could. I literally proposed marriage to a prenant Anna in front of the also pregnant Morgan...poor Morgan XDDDD).
My first one after a lot of months. Which tips for me? I want to access all new events as possible.
Anyone has a list of the marriable girls?

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Having trouble to run the game on android.
When I want to run/open the game it immediately crash.
Can someone tell me how to fix it?

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with Emma? She says that the MC is to big is there something I should do before hand?

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with Emma? She says that the MC is to big is there something I should do before hand?
Not available yet,
She is around 60% done,
It's not the size of mc,
Wouldn't matter if you used 2 smaller staff pills,
Her vaginal muscles are too strong and she needs to do training to fix it.

Maybe next main update or two.

• Sad
Reactions: MisterDuck

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Not available yet,
She is around 60% done,
It's not the size of mc,
Wouldn't matter if you used 2 smaller staff pills,
Her vaginal muscles are too strong and she needs to do training to fix it.

Maybe next main update or two.
Damn. She is such a sweet girl.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
WOAH.
New Game + really leads to some quite weird situations.
For example. The first girl that my new Mike fucked was not Sasha, Brie or Shiori (the usual picks on my plays) but rather...
Aletta
And he creampied her on the first date!!!
(sidenote but, what's the sign that a character got pregnant? Sometimes I see hearts appearing during creampies, other times is outright a egg being fertilized).
I assume Heart= Creampie, Fertilized Egg= Impreganation.
Right?
...I am confused because I saw plenty of both during my "Gonna Breed All" walkthrought.

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
So for the cassidy event, when I am supposed to go to the office, the office isn't there - the only thing I can get to is the you missed the meeting message... I've played through before and it worked properly... I planted the camera in the office and everything... I am guessing a bug in the current version?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes