Shazen283

Apr 9, 2021
I can't go to the record studio, someone would have a solution I'm completely stuck with the deathless harpies story

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Would it be possible to invite girls into the hot tub once you get it, assuming you can already ask them for sex?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Would it be possible to invite girls into the hot tub once you get it, assuming you can already ask them for sex?
You can, when you have a date with them at the house.
Otherwise, what would be the point? "Hey, I'm horny, wanna come over for a booty call? Okay, well wait ten minutes while I clear the leaves and dead bugs from the hot tub, then pour some disinfectant in there and let it run for a bit to get the water to a nice heat."

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there a bug with the taming harem? I triggered the event in the gym and I noticed the event had me favor Kylie. After the fact, Ayesha's LP dropped by 25. Is there supposed to be some kind of choice on who'd side you're on with this?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
You can, when you have a date with them at the house.
Otherwise, what would be the point? "Hey, I'm horny, wanna come over for a booty call? Okay, well wait ten minutes while I clear the leaves and dead bugs from the hot tub, then pour some disinfectant in there and let it run for a bit to get the water to a nice heat."
Yeah, I realize that but it would be another benefit of the home harem. You can already initiate sex with them after hours so might as well be able to initiate a trip to the hot tub as well.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I can't go to the record studio, someone would have a solution I'm completely stuck with the deathless harpies story
The studio unlocks only if you have the guitar skill and don't screw the conversation with Sasha in her room when she's practicing.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
A shit do you think I can redo the dialogue using a save editor or something like this?
You are probably better off marrying someone/finishing the game and start NG+ or a new game outright. Suggesting NG+ because you keep your money and skills (and thus, less early game grinding). You can learn the Guitar skill from a book, if you choose not to start with it.
NG+ option is available as soon as you marry a girl, as long as you didn't use cheats.

Nov 12, 2019
I can't get the Taming Harem dinner date to trigger :( Both Kylie and Ayesha are in the gym but the option doesn't pop up. Already met their love, sub, and yandere point requirements.
I am having the same issue as you. Did you ever find a fix for this. (also I cant find out why I can't tell Shiori I pay her debt off.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
emma is bug again ?? because im sleep and dream dont show up
Works fine for me. She has specific triggers, something like day10+ and a 25% chance or something.
Haven't had any Emma problems in the last couple of patches, Emma is just one of the hardest girls to unlock(imo)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes