ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I know a lot of people suck this game off pretty hard in the forms and I'm sorry If I piss some of you off when I say this.
Great game Great art.
There's one thing I don't appreciate.
which is how you can you get literally get cucked by literally every male in a 1 mile radius if your not giving a girl enough attention.
Got locked out of a route with Bree because of this dude came in eyeing up my room mate.
Would like the option to turn Ntr Off .
I spent 2 hours trying to get brees heart up just to realize I had been locked out of the route due to ntr ._. Just because DND Looser came to the house.
Idk just to many mechanics to keep track of like hygine food sleep as well as uping your stats to be worrying about getting cucked as well.
The sandbox traveling system is hard to get used too aswell.

Astra-Void

Aug 8, 2021
I know a lot of people suck this game off pretty hard in the forms and I'm sorry If I piss some of you off when I say this.
Great game Great art.
which is how you can you get literally get cucked by literally every male in a 1 mile radius if your not giving a girl enough attention.
Got locked out of a route with Bree because of this dude came in eyeing up my room mate.
I spent 2 hours trying to get brees heart up just to realize I had been locked out of the route due to ntr ._. Just because DND Looser came to the house.
Idk just to many mechanics to keep track of like hygine food sleep as well as uping your stats to be worrying about getting cucked as well.
Well mate you can do avoid any kind of NTR tho, btw I also hate NTR sooooooo. I would rather kill myself than going that way.
there is a whole walkthrough explaining almost everything but kinda old so. I don't remember about that Bree path with NTR..

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
I use JoiPlay instead of the apk,
Search for it on Google play store,
You'll need the Ren'Py plug in and the main,
You'll be using the Win version of this game,
Tools required are RAR and Files by Google.

After installing JoiPlay,
Download the win version,
Use RAR to extract the win version to a folder of your choosing,
Use Files to go to the extracted win version,
Open it and tap on the .py file,
JoiPlay should automatically pop up with a filled out form,
Tap add,
Lastly tap on the game icon in JoiPlay.

This game never crashes for me on JoiPlay,
But starting the game takes a couple minutes.
IF it still didn't work?(just asking)

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Well mate you can do avoid any kind of NTR tho, btw I also hate NTR sooooooo. I would rather kill myself than going that way.
there is a whole walkthrough explaining almost everything but kinda old so. I don't remember about that Bree path with NTR..
Maybe I'm playing it wrong then who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I just remember the last thing I saw was one of mc best friends showing up to the house claiming hes going to do dnd and trying to invite mc because one of the people playing freaked the fuck out because they weren't taking there meds .
Then he turns to bree eyes them up with the most thirsty look on his face and you can imagine the rest. Next day theres a locked symbol where the heart gauge is and I didnt notice intill 10 DAYS AFTER THE FACT.
Had to start the whole game over :l

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I just remember the last thing I saw was one of mc best friends showing up to the house claiming hes going to do dnd and trying to invite mc because one of the people playing freaked the fuck out because they weren't taking there meds .
Then he turns to bree eyes them up with the most thirsty look on his face and you can imagine the rest. Next day theres a locked symbol where the heart gauge is and I didnt notice intill 10 DAYS AFTER THE FACT.
I just ended up grabing a cheat mod and unlocked all the scenes ._. I don't feel like grinding all of that all over again.
Also If I have to consult a walkthrough every 5 seconds because I don't know where to go because the game doesn't exactly point you in the direction.
It stops being fun and turns into a chore.
Its like the water temple in legend in zelda ocarina of time.
No one likes that shit specifically because the lack of direction and not sure where to go.
There are walkthroughs.
Yes.
I'm not about to write down every girls schedule like some sort of nutjob to make sure I don't get locked out or cucked.
Over all great game.
The scenes are so good.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
A locked symbol on the heart gauge might simply mean that you have to trigger the next scene with Bree before you can rise it further. As it was metioned before, there is a very good wiki that explains how to raise love and kinky for the girls.
And no, the DND guy can not take her away, there is no route for it.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
A locked symbol on the heart gauge might simply mean that you have to trigger the next scene with Bree before you can rise it further. As it was metioned before, there is a very good wiki that explains how to raise love and kinky for the girls.
And no, the DND guy can not take her away, there is no route for it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks for telling me that! I wish I knew what that symbol meant earlier.
Not sure If I missed the memo but the game did not explain that to me I don't think at all.
I consulted the guide / walkthrough and scanned it from top to bottom in the wiki and that symbol and did not find anything on it anywhere also another thing that wasn't mentioned was how to equip suits and accessory's I kept opening my inventory and clicking but it wasn't putting it on.
The wiki specified what the items do but not how to use or put them on.
Or are they passive?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/915207_WALKTHROUGH_v20.10.3.pdf

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
There is no NTR with Bree
That walkthrough is over a year old...
Go to the wiki.

There is only 1 girl with cuck/NTR content and it's avoidable.
The only other case is Sasha that ca go back to her ex if you don't romance her but that's very easily avoided too.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks for telling me that! I wish I knew what that symbol meant earlier.
Not sure If I missed the memo but the game did not explain that to me I don't think at all.
I consulted the guide / walkthrough and scanned it from top to bottom in the wiki and that symbol and did not find anything on it anywhere also another thing that wasn't mentioned was how to equip suits and accessory's I kept opening my inventory and clicking but it wasn't putting it on.
The wiki specified what the items do but not how to use or put them on.
Or are they passive?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/915207_WALKTHROUGH_v20.10.3.pdf
You can put on your clothes and assessories in your bedroom.;-)

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Great game Great art.
There is a wiki for this game, all you had to do was go there look up the character you wanted and follow the guide. I hate ntr, no it should not be removed.

As for stats you you can max out your stats in the beginning with the cheat mode, you can also lock your needs with god mode so you never have to worry with them. Either you prefer to play without cheats (respect if that is the case) or you failed to read all that is posted on page 1( far more likely), either way you have no grounds to complain about not avoiding completely AVOIDABLE ntr.

Mal1

Sep 26, 2017
Let me introduce you to the world of 1000 saves

Reactions: MisterDuck

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
I got event when come to the office with aletta+shiori(i get fired even i become ceo) aletta+lavish(Lavish remove from the game). Can anyone know to prevent those event?

Help me please

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
There is no NTR with Bree

That walkthrough is over a year old...
Go to the wiki.

There is only 1 girl with cuck/NTR content and it's avoidable.
The only other case is Sasha that ca go back to her ex if you don't romance her but that's very easily avoided too.
So, there IS a timelimit with Sasha?????
See...this is why I love this game, it feels very alive. Sure, eventually you notice the weirndess and arbitrarity of the dates, but damn that it feels real.

Nov 4, 2018
So, there IS a timelimit with Sasha?????
See...this is why I love this game, it feels very alive. Sure, eventually you notice the weirndess and arbitrarity of the dates, but damn that it feels real.
Week 2 after Scottie appears,
Having <50 lp will open up a random chance to catch Sasha giving Scottie a blowjob,
Having kp neutral less than 25 sub/dom wil open chance for Sasha to request a mmf threesome.

Need to get her over 50 lp and 25kp before then.

Reactions: MisterDuck
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes