MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Week 2 after Scottie appears,
Having <50 lp will open up a random chance to catch Sasha giving Scottie a blowjob,
Having kp neutral less than 25 sub/dom wil open chance for Sasha to request a mmf threesome.

Need to get her over 50 lp and 25kp before then.
I guess this is easier to end as you only really get to have dates with Sasha to get her to fall in love with you.
Overall...which are the "easier" girls? Because Sasha honestly feels like a tutorial to the system.
Brie, in the other side, its oddly far more complex to handle. Kinda because she is the mascot of the game, I guess

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I guess this is easier to end as you only really get to have dates with Sasha to get her to fall in love with you.
Overall...which are the "easier" girls? Because Sasha honestly feels like a tutorial to the system.
Brie, in the other side, its oddly far more complex to handle. Kinda because she is the mascot of the game, I guess
The work involved with Bree is getting her KP up. Other than that, she's pretty straight forward.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Why I can't do the event of Shiori's son?
I always accept and stay doing nothing in house.
Which is the correct hour to wait for him?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It's all easy if using both the wiki and the cheat menu,
When not using cheat menu getting Sasha over 25 kp before Scottie arrives can be a pain,
But I have a cheat for that too,
I buy 1 leather bound bible and save,
I go to saveeditonline and edit the leather bound bible to give 200 sub and 100 lp and set nbr to 99,
At that point I have a gift that will max or fill to cap in one go as well as 100% dates because the lp value,
Nbr is number and it needs to be done that way because if you buy another in game the values default,
A girl needs 20lp before you can give her gifts but getting Sasha to 20lp is quick and easy it's post playing pool event.
Honestly, I've never run into the scottie event and avoiding it seems really easy. I usually get the chat with sasha and use the option to give up on the guy and it works every time.

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Can this game play on Android 11 cus before I update to Android 11 which is Android 10 I can run the game very smoothly but after the update which is Android 11 I can't even tap the start game button when I tap the start button the game immediately crash/close.This happen on joiplay too.

In conclusion,is Android 11 the cause of the crash or it is just a coincidence? How to fix it?

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I placed the spy camera in my office during the Cassidy storyline to record that conversation.

Now I'm working on "Office Harem," and don't have the option to place a camera, nor can I use it against the "Blissard" guys to get out of the NTR scene. Any ideas here?

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
I placed the spy camera in my office during the Cassidy storyline to record that conversation.

Now I'm working on "Office Harem," and don't have the option to place a camera, nor can I use it against the "Blissard" guys to get out of the NTR scene. Any ideas here?
You need to buy a new camera first

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Android 21.10.0h
Mac 21.10.0h
PC 21.10.0h

You could download all the versions,
and upload to another server

Last edited:

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I´m stuck with Kleio, in the "wait for Kleio to call me abaout the car".
In the wiki says that the mc has to be in the street tuesday or thusrday but she never calls.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I´m stuck with Kleio, in the "wait for Kleio to call me abaout the car".
In the wiki says that the mc has to be in the street tuesday or thusrday but she never calls.
Do you have a car? I would recomend the sports car if you want to maximize her kp. Or isn't she calling you back after you gave her your car for repairs?

Reactions: otranu

Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
Re-uploaded Arthas Menethil's Mac version 21.10.0h to workupload. Lexi's trailer burns down and the full home harem is completeable again. Have fun!

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
There used to be a walkthrough here where someone went through the steps to get (almost) every possible girl. I remember that person recommended starting with Emma. I can't find the walkthrough. Does anybody have a link to it or remember which page it was on? Thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes