ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
It's not a skill just additional rng element,
If there was a useful skill it would be in the cheat menu list fir skills.
Yeah my guess is that picking the I am sneaky option at start gives you a higher chance of not getting caught peeping. However far as I can tell this is more of a "feature" or trigger then a skill and since it doesn't prompt in anyway or show up on the MC info, my new game+ save also already picked it before so it's already included. So frankly I wouldn't call it a skill at least not in the way it's implemented at the moment but I guess they can call it whatever they want.

Also this new update seems filled with a lot more bugs then previous builds since I pretty much in just a few hours of playing had both Shiori and Emma become so buggy that I decided to try a new game and if this doesn't work I'll just wait for a later patch.

In Shiori's case because of some reason she keeps telling me to babysit her son but the event to do that just won't trigger so she just keeps telling me to watch her son.

For Emma when I was about to go on the friend date to meet her some other event just force started and made me miss the date and I had no way to stop the forced event and there is no way to reschedule the friend date so Emma is never gonna appear in that playthrough.

So gonna try with a new playthrough later on which hopefully will work better.

Nov 30, 2019
Kleio love points are dropping frequently by -1 even if i don't do anything, can someone help me? i can't progress with her because of this

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah my guess is that picking the I am sneaky option at start gives you a higher chance of not getting caught peeping. However far as I can tell this is more of a "feature" or trigger then a skill and since it doesn't prompt in anyway or show up on the MC info, my new game+ save also already picked it before so it's already included. So frankly I wouldn't call it a skill at least not in the way it's implemented at the moment but I guess they can call it whatever they want.
Indeed it's not a skill, the same way as lucky or being in debt isn't a skill, nor is being hated by animals. How it actually works, I have no idea, but it does affect the game... same way being in debt does (extra 200 rent) or being hated by animals... or unlucky for that matter... though you do see a small icon top right for your luck.

kakakaasd2

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a way to decide the order of conversation as I want? Every time I restart, it's randomly placed, so I keep getting confused.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why is this so laggy? Clicks can sometimes take several seconds to register. As far as I can tell, there's no animations or anything of the sort that would warrant it doing this. I have never had a Ren'Py game lag this much for me.
Lag has been reported over and over, so you are not alone. However, it is probably the tons of variables and checks in this game that causes it - Ren'Py wasn't made for such a complex game with that many interacting variables.

That being said, not everybody experiences a bad lag and only very few "several seconds" worth of it. Unfortunately the cause of this discrepancy is not known, it has nothing to do with PC power or similar. I run a ten year old off-the-shelf one and don't have major issues.

No conversations are random only minor events,
The game always starts exactly the same,
Unless ng+ does something different I've never used it.
NG+ let's you keep some stats after finishing a game (by marriage, not by shark or Kylie) like personal stats or traits, so the grind in a new game is extremely reduced.

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I'm sure lots of people have commented on it but holy christ Samantha is horrifying now. Is there an option to put a bag over her head until the next update?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I just started a new game again an worked on Shiori first,
Unlike previously the event Shiori gets coffee triggered twice then Shiori shows off triggered,
The hiccup still seems to happen at Shiori gets coffee being that the first trigger is a dud,
The babysit event might also be a dud but unlike the coffee one it's not being completed to trigger again,
Those events are like a puppet with its strings cut.

The Emma thing is bad timing,
You should focus on one girl at a time,
Be wary of weekend Jack events and scheduled events of girls you're working on,
If you're trying to power through content by working on 3 or 4 girls at once,
Then when making a date you gotta stop and see if anything else is happening that day,
Totally not necessary if you focus on 1 girl
Yeah I know I even wrote a guide on how to catch em all but was trying to see if it was possible to work on several unrelated girls at once but yeah game didn't like that apparently...

pfrimmer

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone happen to know the variables I need to adjust to repeat the Shiori event where she asks for a new job?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes