Carca

Aug 22, 2017
I can give Sasha the slave collar but she does not wear it.
Love and Sub is both 100 and I can not give her another one.
She is listed as slave but the visual stays the same.
Does anyone know why?

Solokok13

Apr 11, 2021
Please help
How to open setting/game menu on android? Everytime I opened the game, it load last autosave automatically so I cant load my manual save.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a reason why Shiori just disappears? After meeting her she's just gone from the story tracker.... but I can see I've met her. But I can't see her anywhere, not at work, not in strip club..

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I just tried this multiple times and it still didn't work. You didn't by chance save it once you got minami did you? I am about done with trying to trigger this.
Here you go. Just hit sleep. Just in case, I have "girl schedule" as the randomness level set. Full random or no random may break things. Normally I'd not help, but I saw you're a nopy supporter. No newgame+ on this save, as I had enabled cheats. You can disable that flag with the usual save editor online I figure.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Here you go. Just hit sleep. Just in case, I have "girl schedule" as the randomness level set. Full random or no random may break things. Normally I'd not help, but I saw you're a nopy supporter. No newgame+ on this save, as I had enabled cheats. You can disable that flag with the usual save editor online I figure.
do u know how to unlock the beach?

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
If Sam is collared, she is not your Girlfriend, she is your sex slave. ;) Being your girlfriend, is a specific reference to when you get introduced to Emma by Sam as her Boyfriend. That makes Emma undateable, though you can still see a few events with her.
If you collar Sam before she introduces you to Emma she will still introduce you as her BF. I know since I did it that way before.
In my 2nd run I collared Sam much later after my 1st interaction with Emma

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, CAN ANYONES HELP ME? I NEED TRANSFER .RPYC FILES TO .RPY! :( :( :( :(
I CAN NOT DO IT WITH UNREN.BAT SOFT, CUS MY SYSTEM IS OLD, AND DOS NOT SUPPORT IT....

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Fair word of warning, if you mess around with the save, its not a case of "you might" ruin the save, but "you are" going to cause problems down the line.

Reactions: Cartageno

FireBirdy123

Jun 19, 2017
yea, the shiori babysitting event refuses to avtivate, I say yes but she never ask me to avtually watch him so im stuck at 37 love. can someone tell me what to change in save editor to complete only that event?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes