Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Shiori event "Shiori shows off" happens, but without raising LP. They still stay locked on 20.

Also many interactions like Compliment, Kiss, spanking, ect reappear when I reload save. Maybe this breaks some events?

I play the 21.10.0c version.

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
I already told you Camila and Kylie. As Camila is only an option if you are having Kylie locked up. Do you not have alerts when someone replies to your posts? :unsure: Emma is also not doable if Sam is your Girlfriend.
Today I completed all the available Emma quests. Emma is at 70LP(max) . I also have Samantha as my GF(collared)

Reactions: H2R

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
nope i didnt say anything bad or tell her off choice...
Okay, if you picked the right choices stemming from the restaurant cheating, the problem is probably that you weren't tired enough before the movie date. I'm not sure of the exact threshold, but 3 energy is definitely low enough for Alexis to go through with the bj.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I also have Samantha as my GF(collared)
If Sam is collared, she is not your Girlfriend, she is your sex slave. ;) Being your girlfriend, is a specific reference to when you get introduced to Emma by Sam as her Boyfriend. That makes Emma undateable, though you can still see a few events with her.

Cpu8

Apr 6, 2019
For some reason, the cassidy event doesnt start the investigation part. I was in the office every day but the event didnt start after the 7 days. It just says "visit work". Did anyone else have this issue?

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
For some reason, the cassidy event doesnt start the investigation part. I was in the office every day but the event didnt start after the 7 days. It just says "visit work". Did anyone else have this issue?
Have you finished "Meet the CEO" event with Aletta? You have to for the investigation to start.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
So. What's new with this version?
New outfits, but where I can get them?
I get if have to start a new game, which I'm ok with (I really want to see how many girls I can get in record time).
What do you say guys?

Reactions: soulkill7

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Minami triggers at 8am, so set the alarm for that time.
I think you need to wake up at a specific time, around 8am I think....
It's okay if you wake up earlier, just set the alarm clock and go to bed again. The event should trigger as you wake up.
I have set the alarm for 7, 8, and 9. I have tried without an alarm I have tried to initiate the threesome with only 1 energy but I can't sleep through the night to the alarm and going back to sleep doesn't trigger it either.

JoseM1

May 29, 2018
So. What's new with this version?
New outfits, but where I can get them?
I get if have to start a new game, which I'm ok with (I really want to see how many girls I can get in record time).
What do you say guys?
I also want to know that

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Any chance we could get the Saturday events moved to a different day like Sunday? I had three separate events that would fire at the same time on Saturday (Alexis' first date, Minami's aquarium date, and Samantha's BJ visit) and it feels pretty bad to have to continually defer these week after week because other things are going on.

Reactions: KhanJr and Camrin91

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I have set the alarm for 7, 8, and 9. I have tried without an alarm I have tried to initiate the threesome with only 1 energy but I can't sleep through the night to the alarm and going back to sleep doesn't trigger it either.

I tried your save. Broke up with Min. Changes status from adopted sister to just a friend. Asked for a second chance. Changes status to friend. Gave a present for 100% love. Asked to go steady. Changed status to girlfriend. (Useful for unlocking pregnancy request dialogue.)

After that, what you have to do is get Bree and Sasha to bang you with your needs all above 8 prior to inviting them for a threesome and alarm set for 8am. I did so with them both appearing in the kitchen together and choosing Bree as the one to ask. After the threesome scene, you'll be changed to night time. Choose sleep, and sleep should trigger the morning blowjob, and then Min. busting into the room after.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I tried your save. Broke up with Min. Changes status from adopted sister to just a friend. Asked for a second chance. Changes status to friend. Gave a present for 100% love. Asked to go steady. Changed status to girlfriend. (Useful for unlocking pregnancy request dialogue.)

After that, what you have to do is get Bree and Sasha to bang you with your needs all above 8 prior to inviting them for a threesome and alarm set for 8am. I did so with them both appearing in the kitchen together and choosing Bree as the one to ask. After the threesome scene, you'll be changed to night time. Choose sleep, and sleep should trigger the morning blowjob, and then Min. busting into the room after.
I just tried this multiple times and it still didn't work. You didn't by chance save it once you got minami did you? I am about done with trying to trigger this.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes