jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I get the office harem from not exploding on me? First, it was Lavish and Shiori coming to me with Lavish quitting. When I went back, I took Lavish on a date to the restaurant where Audrey shows up. Now it's Lavish and Aletta banging my door down with both of them quitting. I don't see any tips in the tracker providing any help. It's saying to 'Work in the morning' and 'Go for a nice day of work' (twice) Is this bugged?
Never mind solved this. You have to get Lavish's KP to 50 to avoid the execution.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I have attached my save file can someone help me figure out why I can't trigger Minami coming into my room after a threesome with Sasha and Bree so I can start adding her to the home harem?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have attached my save file can someone help me figure out why I can't trigger Minami coming into my room after a threesome with Sasha and Bree so I can start adding her to the home harem?
Minami triggers at 8am, so set the alarm for that time.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
I'm at the point just before the PC would be under investigation in Cassidy's storyline. However, it never gets triggered! It says 'Go to work', which I have done many times. Am I missing something?'Can anyone help?

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
So can anyone tell me how to screw Lexi in the shower? I haven't been able to figure out how to unlock that scene. Same with the Sasha shower scenes

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, And Good Afternoon.
Having a little problem here with Samantha's quest.
I Have her at 100 kp,80 lp, but things aren't progressing after that.
Following the revenge path(D) had to talk with her in the pub about Ryan, then that's it, stuck. It was supposed to start at path E about this point, and I should be able to collar her. Is there any way I can edit the save file or do any kind of workaround for her to add in my home harem?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
How do I get to evesdrop on Emma and Bree conversations? They don't appear together at the uni...
If I remember it right, it happens some week day (mon~fri) in the morning. Try arriving in front of the school around 8 a.m. and press wait multiple times for the event to trigger, it should trigger if Bree and Emma are present at that place(in front of the school) in the same time.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I think you need to wake up at a specific time, around 8am I think....
It's okay if you wake up earlier, just set the alarm clock and go to bed again. The event should trigger as you wake up.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I miss the date with Samantha and Emma at coffee shop at 16:00. Any way to trigger event again?
If you still have the save in the same day you can try editing the hour in the save file in this site to go back in time:

Unfortunately if the day has already passed it won't work... Thats why I advice always keeping multiple saves

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes