DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, CAN ANYONES HELP ME? I NEED TRANSFER .RPYC FILES TO .RPY! :( :( :( :(
I CAN NOT DO IT WITH UNREN.BAT SOFT, CUS MY SYSTEM IS OLD, AND DOS NOT SUPPORT IT....

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
The gym people went back to wearing normal clothes even though i selected the sexy clothes. Can I change that?

FireBirdy123

Jun 19, 2017
The shiori Babysitting event refuses to activate... where should i be for it to start? I have accepted to do it, is it a season event thing?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Just run 10.0c and it seems fine to me. Try starting a new game or reinstalling/re-extracting it. Don't have the detailed changelogs under my nose but it might be possible that's something that got fixed in c, though seeing as it's not a common problem, I doubt it.
Now I get an error immediately on loading a save I didn't have with version b.

Python:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 97, in _execute_python_hide
    i()
  File "game/updates.rpy", line 98, in after_load_callback
  File "game/updates.rpy", line 113, in compare_version
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'match'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 248, in script call
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 97, in _execute_python_hide
    i()
  File "game/updates.rpy", line 98, in after_load_callback
  File "game/updates.rpy", line 113, in compare_version
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'match'

Windows-7-6.1.7601
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.10.0c
Tue Nov  2 09:36:46 2021
```
If I click rollback, I find myself in the middle of a conversation I shouldn't be having. Which comes after the save.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Still looking for help - with the new update, a maxed out Shiori gets knocked down to 20 love points and gets locked there after coming into my office. Anyone know how to fix this?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Can someone upload android version?

Just download this with a torrent downloader!! It has Win/Linux, Mac and Android version 21.10.0c Patreon

If you can't download the torrent, talk to me and i will give a MEGA link to the game!!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
which girls are mutually exclusive I want to know
I already told you Camila and Kylie. As Camila is only an option if you are having Kylie locked up. Do you not have alerts when someone replies to your posts? :unsure: Emma is also not doable if Sam is your Girlfriend.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At this stage of development with more and more harems being added, you can have them all if you know the proper approach.
Nope, you can only get Camila by sacrificing Kylie, no way around it. Emma and Sam can be solved, these can't.

win/linux nopy link not run.
Nopy has had a lot of troubles last few days anyway. But if something like that happens, report the original post so somebody who can actually change it will notice.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
At this stage of development with more and more harems being added, you can have them all if you know the proper approach.
Literally the only way you can get Camila is if you report Kylie for stalking (and potential assault).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, the only harem which was really necessary to get all the girls (before Camila's introduction) was the home harem to keep Sasha and Bree no matter how much fun you're having. Everybody else was already manageable, despite some cautious treading being necessary.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020

Just download this with a torrent downloader!! It has Win/Linux, Mac and Android version 21.10.0c Patreon

If you can't download the torrent, talk to me and i will give a MEGA link to the game!!
Yeah has to be a mega

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes