Wass122

Oct 2, 2018
got myself an bug in steam ver 21.10.0c, After bree and sasha invite to halloween party i can't open the calendar it will trigger the crash and the bug itself

tried verifying the steam files twice, and still doesn't work

Reactions: mrcachalote

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Is there a way to avoid both housemates leaving the game if they discover you got both of them pregnant?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So if i want to go for all the harems, how do i do it without pissing off the girls? Not sleep with any of them until they are all maxed?
In essence yes, do not sleep with them more often than the forced story events. The magic number you need to stay below is "3" but unless you want to keep an excel sheet ...

just found this game and was wondering how big it is already?

can you get trough the game in 1-2 hours or is there more fun?

is it one of the game you start from scratch a few times to get diefferent outcomes- every thing possible or can it be done in 1 run?
Way more than 1-2 hours. I am always bad at naming play times, but a couple dozen should be in it. Mind you, not all of it is sexy, girls' stats need to be honed a lot, money needs to be made (latter can be cheated though).

It cannot all be done in 1 run (some events are mutually exclusive, also 2 girls are) but in two runs you should be able to get almost everything, a bit depending on what you call "everything".

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
how long does it take for the wiki to get updated? i cannot trigger any of the new alexis events for the life of me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
can you get trough the game in 1-2 hours or is there more fun?
It's a sandbox game so the amount of time you spend on it is really up to you. I have about 200 hours according to Steam, and have not unlocked all the content, but I spend a lot of time reading the wiki. And you will need at least 2 runs to see everything if not 3, but that's what NG+ is for. (y)

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
how long does it take for the wiki to get updated? i cannot trigger any of the new alexis events for the life of me.
This, it's a nightmare. They should at least give us some kind of hint because I've tried every combination of choices with Alexis at the party and nothing triggers, so I can only assume some prior choice or value is wrong.

Reactions: sztrb

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
the ntr in this game is done by the mc or do they do it to the mc?
Both. One plot line has you seduce a married woman away from her husband. Another plot line has a woman who will cheat on you if you haven't done some stat grinding first and don't tell her to knock it off.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
the Fandom wiki is disabled, when enter into it this message appear:

This wiki has been disabled

You can retrieve your content if you like.
(If your wiki was recently closed, it may take a short period of time for the files to be generated)

(this version is usually best for bot use)
(warning: this file may be very large)

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I get the office harem from not exploding on me? First, it was Lavish and Shiori coming to me with Lavish quitting. When I went back, I took Lavish on a date to the restaurant where Audrey shows up. Now it's Lavish and Aletta banging my door down with both of them quitting. I don't see any tips in the tracker providing any help. It's saying to 'Work in the morning' and 'Go for a nice day of work' (twice) Is this bugged?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
In essence yes, do not sleep with them more often than the forced story events. The magic number you need to stay below is "3" but unless you want to keep an excel sheet ...

Way more than 1-2 hours. I am always bad at naming play times, but a couple dozen should be in it. Mind you, not all of it is sexy, girls' stats need to be honed a lot, money needs to be made (latter can be cheated though).

It cannot all be done in 1 run (some events are mutually exclusive, also 2 girls are) but in two runs you should be able to get almost everything, a bit depending on what you call "everything".
which 2 girls are mutually exclusive?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes