Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
can't find what's new in this last update except a small Minami event... Any clue guys ?
The post on Twitter with the "cover art" poster did talk about a Halloween party. I am guessing (have not tried it yet) that it happens on in-game day Fall 31.

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
just found this game and was wondering how big it is already?

can you get trough the game in 1-2 hours or is there more fun?

is it one of the game you start from scratch a few times to get diefferent outcomes- every thing possible or can it be done in 1 run?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
It means if your LP are not high enough with a girl, and she's not on the pill, she will force MC to use a condom.
Ah, ok, thank you very much, so no more forcing to use condom like before even when LP is full or when the girls are already pregnant?

trigun61

May 19, 2017
So with the new update my maxed out Shiori just crashed to 15 love with a lock at 20 love now after an office conversation. This eventually causes Shiori to leave the game with the office harem because her love his so low. What gives?

Reactions: kokor

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
21.10.0b

Trying to open any menu freezes it. Inventory, I used the hottub, et cetera.
Just run 10.0c and it seems fine to me. Try starting a new game or reinstalling/re-extracting it. Don't have the detailed changelogs under my nose but it might be possible that's something that got fixed in c, though seeing as it's not a common problem, I doubt it.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Just run 10.0c and it seems fine to me. Try starting a new game or reinstalling/re-extracting it. Don't have the detailed changelogs under my nose but it might be possible that's something that got fixed in c, though seeing as it's not a common problem, I doubt it.
Where did you get c from? The latest here is b.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes