TFM

Mar 7, 2019
For the Halloween event doing Mike as MC, do you have to actually invite the women you meet to the party for them to attend it? All I see when talking to them is "Invite to party" but that means invite them as Mike's date.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
For the Halloween event doing Mike as MC, do you have to actually invite the women you meet to the party for them to attend it? All I see when talking to them is "Invite to party" but that means invite them as Mike's date.
As such it is not an appointment, in the icons of girls the indicator for halloween will appear to take them.

Note
Shiori is Ladybug
Minami is Sailor Mercury

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So the Windows and Linux versions have console command enabled but the Android version doesn't?

If that's the case, why is it not enabled for Android as well?

That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Is the game's Dev not actually releasing the Android version and a 3rd party actually is, that might explain this?
neither version has that enabled. You have to modify a file in the renpy folder of the game to enable

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
To this day I've never been able to get any of the harems to work. Even if I check all the requirements in the log,they go wrong. Sad.

walfoss

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, but didn't the Dev do so for both the Windows and Linux versions?

Why is the Android version the only version they left it out of?

Or am I misunderstanding something here?
No, the dev did not enable it for any version. There are tools that are Windows and Linux based that modifies the game to get the console. There is not a known tool for Android, so you would need to research and modify the APK yourself.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Better said the tool called Renpy, the console is disabled by default. All you have to do is modify the file 00console.rpy in the folder called common. Change the false to true of the config console variable

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, word of advice: changing the protagonist's name (original question which caused this) should be safe. If you'll change anything else though, use in game means (the cheat console allows for money, stats, traits). Anything beyond that is very likely to ruin your save and lead to problems later on, like scenes not triggering, people disappearing, KP locks staying on indefinitely and so on. Keep a save from before you made any changes at hand and if your file gets ruined, don't ask for help because people won't be able to.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Sounds easy enough in principle. Then again, looking through my File Manager, I can neither find a Renpy or common folder anywhere. I would have thought at minimum when the game is being extracted and installed, these folders would be being created like they are in Windows but apparently not. Now I can see why a custom built apk is necessary. And just to change the character's name. Aye carumba.

Well I suggested on the game's Discord that they add a new location in the future named the Hall of Records that allows us to do this exact thing instead of having to use console command to do so. Doubt it gets implemented but you never know.

AdhaDarkness

Aug 23, 2018
Do you guys have some new version save data...i want to my joiplay because i want continue your save game and i hate to start over again

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes