Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Wait, aren't you supposed to raise her Submission point to 75 so you can add her to home harem by making her agree to a non-exclusive relationship? Cancelling the wedding will cause you to take path A, which skips all the necessary steps to allow you to raise her submission point to 50. I think that the marriage path to revenge path is the only path where you can add her, or if you just skip to her revenge path by taking a walk during her wedding and letting her catch ryan cheating, instead of catching them in the bathroom. Have I missed something, can you finally raise her submission stat above 50 in the path where you cancel the marriage?
what you say is fine, the one who uploaded the save, does not know how to play well

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what you say is fine, the one who uploaded the save, does not know how to play well
Well, that's the problem with uploaded saves in a game like this. "Well" is in parts down to taste, so if you continue somebody's save, apart from being named "1337 Dick", is that players chose differently than you would have. And somebody might just prefer a different Sam storyline more than they prefer submission.

Reactions: Evil13

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
So the cosplay outfits how do you get the girls to wear em?
(dug around and found done art for them, also curiously there seems to be a slap scene for all outfits too)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So the cosplay outfits how do you get the girls to wear em?
(dug around and found done art for them, also curiously there seems to be a slap scene for all outfits too)
Going to go out on a limb and say you wait until Halloween in-game. Because they're, you know, Halloween costumes.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Going to go out on a limb and say you wait until Halloween in-game. Because they're, you know, Halloween costumes.
Thats a seperate one they are distictly called halloween and not cosplay, also fished around some more is there really no way to actually do missionary with emma?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tankdick

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thats a seperate one they are distictly called halloween and not cosplay, also fished around some more is there really no way to actually do missionary with emma?

No, there isn't a way to do stuff with Emma. Also, that's not Emma in the pic but Aletta and she's not really in a missionary position ;)

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
No, there isn't a way to do stuff with Emma. Also, that's not Emma in the pic but Aletta and she's not really in a missionary position ;)
That's for the main reply of the cosplay outfit, just wanted to ask about the emma thing since I was digging about.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Andrealphus I got this on steam a few weeks ago (because its among the few games here im happy to pay for) and I noticed something on my playthrus. there is a scene in the park with hana where she looks like she has armpit hair for a single frame and then its gone in the next one. was that something that was going to be added as an option like telling the girls to stop shaving their pussys? or just a slight art error?

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
I think I fixed my problem with the rollback. I started a new game and noticed the problem didn't occur there. Then i loaded my saves, moved one tile, rolled back, tabbed out and clicked the tab, and bam it works again.

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
I think I fixed my problem with the rollback. I started a new game and noticed the problem didn't occur there. Then i loaded my saves, moved one tile, rolled back, tabbed out and clicked the tab, and bam it works again.
Ok as soon as I wrote this and tabbed back into the game I tried to rollback and it crashed again. Don't know what's happening.

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I chose the "I'm in debt" at the beginning of the game where the girls and protag getting to know each other. My question is how to pay that debt?

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Please help
How to do quick save and quick load on an Android device?
Been playing on mobile device, it is much smoother than it's on PC

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes