TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Couple of things I suspect are bugs but might be intentional dev changes:

-Minami KP capped at 50 making her unable to accept a collar : She used to be collarable, but I suspect this was changed to give room for additional submission events in the future and Andrealphus just neglected to let anyone know.

-Harmony will no longer have sex in the hot tub: This was possible in previous versions, but was probably bugged as she would invite you to the hot tub the next morning after spending the night sometimes. Now she just never seems to have sex in it at all?

Things I'm sure are bugs:
-Many girls will insist on condoms to avoid pregnancy when they are visibly pregnant.

- Minami's foursome with Bree and Sasha never triggered for me. I added her to the harem and got the group blowjob, but that was it. I've since added Sam and Lexi to the harem, but now the foursome will never trigger. In situations where it should and only those three are at home, the only options I have are to tell Minami I want time with Sasha and Bree alone, or to sleep only with the initiating girl. Initiating with Minami only engages the solo sex.
have the same issue with Minami's foursome, no option appeared, only solo sex option with Minami :/

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
One of these times I'll learn my lesson and stick to the plan of getting a full home harem. Once again, I got distracted by other pretty ladies and failed miserably. At least there is a new version to start a save from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong
May 21, 2018
it might just be an issue at my end (me doing something wrong) but when i start a new game i can't seem to be able to unlock audrey, also i keep running into characters i haven't met yet...

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know console command for band practice variable?
Many other events kept interrupting my practice time and i can't make it to 100% ):
No idea, but I do know that reading the guitar book Anna (i think might be Keiko) gives you as a present will also increase the practice level.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
does shrugging off Alexis's rape claim close off her story or something?

Glad to know it wasn't on the wiki and I've soft-locked myself from her route.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes