cotol

Jun 21, 2021
is there no way to invite lexi to the home harem without also inviting samantha? :(
you can by dancing with lexi, then sasha, then either. if samantha isnt in an open relationship, she leaves the game. if she is, you get 5 girls in your house.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Since the game has monthly updates it is hard to keep a full guide like the one listed under Extra's up to date. The Wiki on the other hand is a bunch of individual pages that can be edited in a manner that is much easier to keep up to date compared to one huge monolithic PDF file.

It's also actually slightly more up to date than the pdf.

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
so....anyone here knows how to trigger harmony's halloween sex scene? i checked her file and found her cg, but when i tried to play her path nothing comes up and the game teleport me outside to the city at night, while gallery cheat mod couldn't show her scene either. is it a bug?

here is my save file, right after she showed up

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What scenes are not repeatable so I can save it and rewatch it in the future?
Dates and after date Sex scenes are repeatable, first time, low sexperience and some other factors (kink, perhaps) do play out differently, as do changes in the girl's status (on the pill, high, pregnant, different hair, etc), but they can be repeated as many times as you'd like (pregnancy is still a permanent thing, though).
All other scenes are not repeatable, with few exceptions. Thus, if you wanna be sure, you should save as soon as an event starts.

Reactions: Cartageno

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
How fuck Samantha and lexi in the shower? Thanks
Samantha is usually in the shower late in the evening, from 8pm onwards, up until 11pm.
Lexi showers during the afternoon, so try any time between 1pm and 5pm.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
What scenes are not repeatable so I can save it and rewatch it in the future?
Basically any scene that triggers by itself is most likely non-repeatable. (Like Sam showing up at your house during the Revenge path.) A few are, but most aren't. Any scene you trigger is almost always repeatable. (Like after-dates.) But there are a couple of exceptions. Hard to list everything. There's a ton of things in the game already.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Any veterans of this game know if older versions of the game can be ran on an older Android version?

Trying to run the game on an old tablet that uses Android version 4.0.3 but running into a parse error when trying to open the .apk file of the most recent version of the game. Assuming it is due to the outdated Android version on the tablet itself being incompatible with the Android version necessary to run it?

If push comes to shove, if I can find an older version of the game that can be ran on It, I'd be fine with that as well.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone know the command how to bring back Alexis I accidentally overwritten my save and I don't want to start over
If a girl is gone she is gone and cannot be reset with a console command or a save game edit without corrupting the save, almost always leading to crashes down the line.

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I cannot get the Minami foursome event to fire. The wiki says to wait for all the girls to be home and then interact with minami but theres no option to initiate the foursome. No fuck option, no special option in the talk menu, nothing. I was able to get the Samantha fivesome to trigger so i don't know whats wrong.
I have the same issue, wonder if there's a fix for this

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes