babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
In that case the guy who tries to fondle her in the provocative outfits route would really regret it.

I've had this happen as well. I think it's a bug, and I think it's caused by calling and asking her location, possibly when she's off the map in that mysterious ~ a little lost / try to guess ~ limbo. I'd just load an earlier save if you want her; all the interlocking factors in the game usually make flipping a variable unreliable.
In that case the guy who tries to fondle her in the provocative outfits route would really regret it.

I've had this happen as well. I think it's a bug, and I think it's caused by calling and asking her location, possibly when she's off the map in that mysterious ~ a little lost / try to guess ~ limbo. I'd just load an earlier save if you want her; all the interlocking factors in the game usually make flipping a variable unreliable.
I worked on the rescue and found the solution in the save. the "kyliehidden" line had a value of (1). I took it to (0) and it reappeared. I also continued with her story. this is a solution for all characters who suddenly disappear. just search the save for the right name followed by "hidden"

Reactions: KhanJr

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
In the taming harem do i just have to wait for her to attack ayesha or do i have to increase Yandere points or submission points to a certain number? The makes it look like she would immediatly attack ayesha after seeing you two talking.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
To those who ask so much Android.
Please check page 1147,
You have to use the number of the post and not the number of the page!!
F95 1.png
As you see here i choose to see 100 posts for page, but there are others that see 20, 40 or 60 per page. So saying to see a certain page is irrelevant. For me that i see 100 posts per page i just see 232 pages, saying to see page 1147 for me is impossible. Now if you tell me to see post nº 23,165 that guide me like a missile!! Not saying that you are wrong, some of us could get the link, but others didn't get there, try to think in how to guide all of us to one post the next time!! See my comment as learning experience and not as if you were totally wrong!

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
I'm having an issue where any attempt to rollback results in a game crash. Attempting to save also crashes the game, while loading is working fine.

MrShef

Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Where can I find file with all dick size reaction dialogs?

UPD:
Just found by myself: ch/girl_name/date.rpy
Require to unpack rpa files

Last edited:
Reactions: Ppap14

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Well, I think "not yet" can't be the final answer, can it? ;)
Ahh but that could very well be the answer just for the next update, if there was still no sex option with Emma. We're not precluding future updates with that statement. Pedantry, ho!

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
The burned trailer event for lexi doesnt seem to trigger and ive done the previous events required for that one,using the beta release on steam.

Jan 27, 2018
You can cancel the wedding by telling Sam that Ryan cheated by finding him in the nightclub, rather than in the bathroom at the wedding.
Wait, aren't you supposed to raise her Submission point to 75 so you can add her to home harem by making her agree to a non-exclusive relationship? Cancelling the wedding will cause you to take path A, which skips all the necessary steps to allow you to raise her submission point to 50. I think that the marriage path to revenge path is the only path where you can add her, or if you just skip to her revenge path by taking a walk during her wedding and letting her catch ryan cheating, instead of catching them in the bathroom. Have I missed something, can you finally raise her submission stat above 50 in the path where you cancel the marriage?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes