Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It will be there the whole game. Unless Andrealphus decides to include a way to pay off your debt. It. Will. Be. There. The. Whole. Game.

Its a flaw/handicap you picked for your playthrough, and they don't just disappear.

LS135

Mar 19, 2018
I think I ran into a bug with palla she is suposed to be on the bottom floor of the mall and when i Go there she tells me about her carrer problems, but she only shows up on the upper floor and dosent triger the conversation, her LP is 100 and KP is 92.

CottonPickerJoe

Feb 20, 2020
I didn't read the wiki before playing, and now I'm not in the band. I'm trying to save edit sasha, kleio and anna to the point where I can meet them through the band. I can't figure out how to remove the "that noise coming from sasha's room was her playing her guitar" event though. Anyone know what the flag is called?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I do not think it can be, because this version on Android does not have the console enabled
So the Windows and Linux versions have console command enabled but the Android version doesn't?

If that's the case, why is it not enabled for Android as well?

That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Is the game's Dev not actually releasing the Android version and a 3rd party actually is, that might explain this?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes